The RNC

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Sorry. I stand corrected. He shot three antifa scumbag criminals in self defense.

MisterFister

He wont take a plea. There will be evidence presented and he will be acquitted.

Templar

Not available in stores!
You have got to be retarded to not notice that not one time have I ever said I was for the Dem party, yet you being so closed minded have assumed so once again,
I am for the America that I dont have to worry about paying outrageous sums for my daughters medicine to keep her alive because insurance will no longer cover her disease because of preexisting conditions, I am for the America where I don't have to worry about my family's safety because of a religious or political reason,
I am for an America where the schools aren't closed, and the athletes and politicians are paid minimum wage, whilst the people that deserve a Living wage gets it,
firefighters, police, teachers,us people's that work to help others,

The republicans have been against these rights for years..
So Hey you and your #repubez that you scream about,
Can go fuck yourselfs,
I'm for a better america than what we have at the moment.
A better Amerika...

Templar

Not available in stores!
It's not that difficult to believe, but Lookit you coming to his defense, and pardon the fuck out if me for saying what I mean,
So what if he found a video of protests and mobbing, this type of stuff is all over the grid,
He knows both parties are responsible for this kind of crap, he just prefers to put the ugly out to make a point,
Well point taken then,both parties are disgusting.
I didn't come to anyone's defense in this one, btw. Just sayin' I was hurling poo at Sniper and he was returning fire. You came in and started ASSuming yourself, mister. Btw, MisterFister can be a crass, asshat, but honestly, he's not lying.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Well yes you were defending, c'mon, admit you have a crush on 'im,but its okay,we don't want to hurt your feelings and all that.
As for Fister, he's lying and it's a good chance he don't care.
You both must be fuckin looney if you think putin's orange puppet will win,
Even if he does rig it again.

Last edited:

Templar

Not available in stores!
Well yes you were defending, c'mon, admit you have a crush on 'im,but its okay,we don't want to hurt your feelings and all that.
As for Fister, he's lying and it's a good chance he don't care.
You both must be fuckin looney if you think putin's orange puppet will win,
Even if he does rig it again.
I don't really think Fister is lying. He's just playing the opposite side of the coin.

Putin's Orange Puppet? Who's the looney, me or you? You believe all of that stuff but don't question why Hunter Biden is over there in the Ukraine? Yep, I'm the looney. Keep telling yourself that, buddy.

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Who cares about that scrank boy...not I or my own,
I haven't heard a cohesive argument about which side to vote for, all I see and hear is innuendos and gossip spread by biden freaks,trumps mother russia groups and Fister,

You want a nazi amerika, vote for Trump
Want a bunch of sniffers in your town, vote for Biden,

Pick a side and you'll still lose.

Last edited:

Templar

Not available in stores!
Who cares about that scrank boy...not I or my own,
I haven't heard a cohesive argument about which side to vote for, all I see and hear is innuendos and gossip spread by biden freaks,trumps mother russia groups and Fister,

You want a nazi amerika, vote for Trump
Want a bunch of sniffers in your town, vote for Biden,

Pick a side and you'll still lose.
Scrank boy? Wow, you're a child. I am arguing with a fucking child. Does your mom know you're bothering people, junior?

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Scrank boy? Wow, you're a child. I am arguing with a fucking child. Does your mom know you're bothering people, junior?
And of course let's just throw the subject off of why you couldn't provide me with what I asked for,
A cohesive argument for which side is best for America.

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Because you cannot, you just don't carry the frontal lobes to comprehend what I'm trying to ask, so you resort to your child antics...
Cry me a river of tears for your insecurities little girl.

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
After everything I've been reading,
Fister is right,
My Apologies Sir.

Many arguments that it was self defense, one fool was a felon with a firearm, another went after his head with a skateboard, and one tried to take his weapon,
All constitutes to self defense under Wisconsin laws,

Just have to wait and see how it plays out

MisterFister

Cut and dry self-defense plus they will be pulling from a jury pool comprised of locals who want no part in any further destruction of their city. Zero chance he's convicted on anything other than some meaningless lesser charge in order to satiate the mob's bloodlust.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Honestly, I just log in daily to see who Fister is tormenting today.
In 2004 he was verbally tormenting with a middle finger up.
In 2020 he is a literal FOX News headline, and STILL fuckin' shit up.

Is there anything this guy can't post that pisses people off???

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Honestly, I just log in daily to see who Fister is tormenting today.
In 2004 he was verbally tormenting with a middle finger up.
In 2020 he is a literal FOX News headline, and STILL fuckin' shit up.

Is there anything this guy can't post that pisses people off???
This forum is privileged to have him post here.

Also You, as well.

Templar

Not available in stores!
Because you cannot, you just don't carry the frontal lobes to comprehend what I'm trying to ask, so you resort to your child antics...
Cry me a river of tears for your insecurities little girl.
Are you still trying to suck your own d#ck over here? Please move along if you have nothing constructive to say, ya wee child.

I have posted my point of view multiple times. I am not going to repeat myself to a blind asshat such as you. You must be a millennial who desires me to break it down potato-head style for you. No participation trophy for you.

If my pages long explanations haven't cleared it up, you'll never get it. Not my job to educate you on reality dipshit.

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
@Templar
Well little girl, your point of view is usually some lame long winded rant about nothing, followed by some buttkissin with no real substance, so with that said,
Your an idiot who cant hold a real conversation.

Last edited:

Templar

Not available in stores!
@Templar
Well(,) little girl, your point of view is usually some lame long winded (long-winded) rant about nothing, followed by some buttkissin (butt-kissing) with no real substance, so with that said,
Your (You're) an idiot who cant (can't) hold a real conversation.
Well, if you're going to call someone an idiot, at least make your statement a coherent sentence, written in the English tongue. You're just making yourself look like a tool. That must come easily for you. You're getting more pathetic with every response, you deluded, illiterate fuck that you are. I put the corrections in parenthesis [these things "( )"] for you, dipshit.