The RNC

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Well, if you're going to call someone an idiot, at least make your statement a coherent sentence, written in the English tongue. You're just making yourself look like a tool. That must come easily for you. You're getting more pathetic with every response, you deluded, illiterate fuck that you are. I put the corrections in parenthesis [these things "( )"] for you, dipshit.
Now if you can't answer the question then just say so...no need to sound so butthurt about it.
And look at you go with your english skills, proper pronunciation like a champ..you obviously understood it so you cant be that stupid,
but your post's haven't answered anything useful, your points of view are usually some lame curse filled, name calling rant's about nothing, just like a child,

And it's okay now, everyone sees you are the perfect example of your Trumpeteers.
You just cant hold a real conversation and resort to what you usually post,
worthless insults and cowardly speech.

Last edited:

Templar

Not available in stores!
Now if you can't answer the question then just say so...no need to sound so butthurt about it.
And look at you go with your english skills, proper pronunciation like a champ..you obviously understood it so you cant be that stupid,
but your post's haven't answered anything useful, your points of view are usually some lame curse filled, name calling rant's about nothing, just like a child,

And it's okay now, everyone sees you are the perfect example of your Trumpeteers.
You just cant hold a real conversation and resort to what you usually post,
worthless insults and cowardly speech.
Look Sweetpea, I know your mom told you how awesome you are, but I already said my peace many times. You look it up, using that sharp intellect of yours. I am not going to spoonfeed you any longer.

You really should learn the English language before trying to use it coherently.

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Look Sweetpea, I know your mom told you how awesome you are, but I already said my peace many times. You look it up, using that sharp intellect of yours. I am not going to spoonfeed you any longer.

You really should learn the English language before trying to use it coherently.
This is what to expect from someone who is a fanboy with a childlike intelligence, dont let your crush on someone here get you too crazy,
Oh Yea keyboard warrior, rock on with thy bad self. :kickcan:

Templar

Not available in stores!
This is what to expect from someone who is a fanboy with a childlike intelligence, dont let your crush on someone here get you too crazy,
Oh Yea keyboard warrior, rock on with thy bad self. :kickcan:
Still, unable to form complete sentences or use proper words or punctuation - how predictable. The self-proclaimed illiterate intellectual responds. /yawn.

Funny, you spew all sorts of tough-guy rhetoric and beat your little chest all day/every day when someone doesn't kiss your ass and agree with you, but I'M the keyboard warrior, you say? Oh, please go fuck yourself already, you freaking hypocritical moron. Everything you say is a comical load of shit.

And Sweetpea, I was a real warrior for 21 years, not asking for your thanks or approval. I don't need it. You can kiss my veteran ass right between the cheeks. And I don't give a squat if you served either because if you did, you are an embarrassment to whatever branch let you sneak in. If you did sneak through, I'd guess Army. They will allow anyone with a pulse in nowadays, I hear. Or Air Force because you're a pussy and love to whine about everything and fancy yourself to be really, really, really, smart.

We're done here, not because I can't handle dissention to my view, but because YOU genuinely can't take it. You're "tolerance" and "logic" are showing, sweetheart. You accuse me of being a keyboard warrior? PFFT. Look in the mirror.

Now run along or don't, I care not.

Just fuck off.

No, really... fuck off.

You still here... you really need to just fuck off already.

I am seriously done with your dumb ass.

:horse: :crybaby: :blahblah:

Last edited:

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Still, unable to form complete sentences or use proper words or punctuation - how predictable. The self-proclaimed illiterate intellectual responds. /yawn.

Funny, you spew all sorts of tough-guy rhetoric and beat your little chest all day/every day when someone doesn't kiss your ass and agree with you, but I'M the keyboard warrior, you say? Oh, please go fuck yourself already, you freaking hypocritical moron. Everything you say is a comical load of shit.

And Sweetpea, I was a real warrior for 21 years, not asking for your thanks or approval. I don't need it. You can kiss my veteran ass right between the cheeks. And I don't give a squat if you served either because if you did, you are an embarrassment to whatever branch let you sneak in. If you did sneak through, I'd guess Army. They will allow anyone with a pulse in nowadays, I hear. Or Air Force because you're a pussy and love to whine about everything and fancy yourself to be really, really, really, smart.

We're done here, not because I can't handle dissention to my view, but because YOU genuinely can't take it. You're "tolerance" and "logic" are showing, sweetheart. You accuse me of being a keyboard warrior? PFFT. Look in the mirror.

Now run along or don't, I care not.

Just fuck off.

No, really... fuck off.

You still here... you really need to just fuck off already.

I am seriously done with your dumb ass.

:horse: :crybaby: :blahblah:
Hey,
Don't forget to wipe your mouth, there’s still little bit of bullshit around your lips.

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
I believe in the right to join with citizens in protest or peaceful assembly. Walk down the street, waving the American Flag with my head held high while complaining about taxation and back country dirt road repairs.
But I don't agree with this type of violence that is permeating the country right now with its extreme views and self righteousness,
its down to the point where everyone meltsdown to protect what they perceive as the correct way to say and do things.

We might disagree on politics in general,
but this kind of shit, its stupid senseless and out of hand.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Templar