WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the second coming of whatever wants to revisit us

HeliosHyperion

Lex Notionus
Premium
Maybe... just maybe... if we do some basic calcs (if you can trust anything you read, and ASSUMING in the first place that Jeebus himself said what he said, as a white male in the middle east) the second orgasm might occur in 2033... since... you know... he died on his birthday, aged 33, saying 2k years...

anyway, just one of those traffic sitting thoughts that occur when the brain insists on having a fart...

personally... I believe in the incomprehensible.

HeliosHyperion

Lex Notionus
Premium
It's going to be great if the entity shows up at all...

I'm lining up my questions as we are bashing each other...

IF it has any interest in our "existence", that will be insane enough, and I shall buy it a whiskey, play it some blues, roofie it, date rape it, and then become best friends... we will then set off to entertain the galaxies, forever spreading silly mommy jokes and bashing minimal vocabulary beings into submission.

It'll be great. I'll send you a post card. by entity-helper-being. I hear they show up just before the party starts.

HeliosHyperion

Lex Notionus
Premium
gg wp

but that's a bit harsh. binning an opinion, or maybe a subject of discussion, purely on me describing a state of mind. A state of mind which I am sure you are familiar with. maybe? maybe not.

when you light the wrong end of a cigarette drunk.. and it's your last one
when you push the door with pull written on it
when you try to put the coffee in the freezer (although my brother does that, be he is a bit weird about his coffee)
when you put the milk in the cupboard

anyway... not sure where brain droppings are, but I'll check out the section.

Since you moved me here...................................................

CoprophagousCop

Why am I seeing a panda in my avatar picture?
Premium
before or after he turned into a bunny? and got easter named after him?
Before pope Gregory, Christmas originally occurred on the winter solstice and Easter occurs about the time of the spring equinox. Both of these have long been pagan holidays, long before He purportedly appeared. Coincidence? Probably, NOT.

It's going to be great when He shows up on 2034 just to make you (HeliosHyperion) look like a twat.
No need for Him to show up to prove that. :p

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: HeliosHyperion