the shakes

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
...holy crap im shaking like a drunk who just jumped into a freezing lake....i dont know why..but everytime i talk to my ex....i start shaking....i have no fuckin clue as to whyt this would happen???!?!? Jesus Christ.....wtf is wrong with me....might it be my heart still subconsciencly[sp] is still hurting....i mean wtf? i have her off my lists on messenger..so as soon as she IMs me i get the shakes.....man wtf is wrong with me... :(

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
i dunno man thats kinda creepy...but i know i get the shakes when i think of the transformers movie and hot rod becoming rodimus prime and beating up galvatron....just amazing..yea there they go..but i think this is a different type of shake

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
its really wierd..i only start shaking when she talks to me....i never really send her any messages....so we starts messaging....and i start shaking...man it sucks....and its only happened like 3 times..since we broke up...almost 4 months now... : / thanks for the advice...maybe i should see a shrink?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
dont see a shrink...that means she wins.......i think your just gonna have to keep on givener and go from there