WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the shakes

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
...holy crap im shaking like a drunk who just jumped into a freezing lake....i dont know why..but everytime i talk to my ex....i start shaking....i have no fuckin clue as to whyt this would happen???!?!? Jesus Christ.....wtf is wrong with me....might it be my heart still subconsciencly[sp] is still hurting....i mean wtf? i have her off my lists on messenger..so as soon as she IMs me i get the shakes.....man wtf is wrong with me... :(

Smoke Some Pot To Calm Your Ass Down And Talk To The Bitch If You Got Feelings For Her

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
i dunno man thats kinda creepy...but i know i get the shakes when i think of the transformers movie and hot rod becoming rodimus prime and beating up galvatron....just amazing..yea there they go..but i think this is a different type of shake

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dude, Maybe Its Anxiety. Check That Shat Out On The Internet. Later Bro

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
its really wierd..i only start shaking when she talks to me....i never really send her any messages....so we starts messaging....and i start shaking...man it sucks....and its only happened like 3 times..since we broke up...almost 4 months now... : / thanks for the advice...maybe i should see a shrink?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
dont see a shrink...that means she wins.......i think your just gonna have to keep on givener and go from there