WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

The Shins

Trance Addict
I dunno about the music, but im getting sick of all these "The (insert random noun here)" bands. Ironically they all sound alike musically, too. Old 70's rock complete with threads and gay hairstyles as well as a singer who can't sing very well. It's the government tricking us again! Conspiracy!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ChilianFuckFace said:
Who goes out to a concert on a Monday? Better yet, who puts on a rock concert on a Monday? :confused:
Ha! shows what you know. Last night I went into Buffalo to see MC Lars, Riddlin Kids, Bowling for Soup, and American Hi-fi (to be honest, i really only wanted to see american hifi) and the show was pretty good. The crowd sucked, nobody in buffalo knows how to go to a rock concert. Stupid fuckin city.