WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Shit has hit the fan!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
{Okay, I figured i would put this in Insignificant Others, as it's to do with an kind-of ex of my dad's. If you feel it needs to be somewhere else, Please move it. Thank you}

Crazy Women

Okay, So on the 2nd of Feb, to date, an american women came to live with us (Us meaning my dad and me). Let's call her Angie.
Now, 3 days after on the 5th of feb, I left to go back to England for 16 days, to see friends and for my birthday.
This left my dad and angie alone, things went on, but my dad said he didn't want a relationship because he just wasn't in that place anymore. (I mean he's had 3 divorces. He must be tired haha, and have you seen that study about guys who just don't find sex appeling anymore?)
Anywho, I came back, everything seemed to be fine. At first.

THEN THE SHIT HIT THE FAN!

There were a few arguments, some disagreements, but we just thought it was her finding her place in our home, and learning the ropes. Ya know you gotta give new people their turn kind-of?

So now this brings us up to now and where it kind-of freaked me and my dad out last night.

What happened was, at approx. 1.45/2.00 am. She got up in the middle of the night and walked around aimlessly. Hmm.. okay we just thought, then started saying 'hello?' to nothing. (if you met her you'd understand what i meant)

Now me and my dad were in the study with the door shut and I was on my comp, talking to my boyfriend and my dad was in his bed trying to get to sleep. (he sleeps in the study, cos he was kind enough to give her the master bedroom). So I naturally said hello back because i didn't want her to think we weren't talking to her or something, then she said through the door 'something woke me up in the night, I wonder what it was?' ... I just stayed quiet this time, because i didn't have anything to say.

Then she went back and forth down the hallway heavy footed, waking my dad, and then by the end of all that she started saying 'my dad was too busy to talk to her for 10 mins' what? :confused: where did that come from?

Now this brings back flashbacks for me and my dad, See my dads ex wife (my mum) was an alcoholic, and she went completely psycho on us. Just like this, So me and my dad were pretty fucking freaked. I went to bed, and then every single light was on in the house?.. And her light was on and she was WIDE awake. I turned off every night. And cos my dad was so freaked out, he had to sleep in my room. I feel really bad for him, because he kept saying this reminded him of my mum.

And there's one prime factor here! This seemed to be a part of a few glasses of whiskey she had...Hmmm! Familiar?

What the fuck is up with this women? Shes gone koo-koo.
She left a note on the kitchen table this morning saying in big fat letters. 'Thank you everyone'... I guess that wasn't a compliment.. :p
Now I'm wandering.. What if she comes back, while my dads out and i'm all by myself? Will she say something? Will she start something with me? Or will she just not saying anything at all? like nothing has happened?

Omega

Flame Bait
mmmmmm

It will be hard to get her out of your house without her going apeshit on you both. But weird...if your dad wasn't interested in a relationship, why did she move in with you guys? I know that might be a personal question, perhaps she had nowhere to go....but in any case, maybe you and your dad should tell her she needs a "vacation" and buy her a ticket to some far off place... make sure she's on an airplane, and then put your house up for sale!! lol....

Whatever you do, always have some mace nearby, and stay close to the nearest exit, if she does come home....be careful

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Omega said:
But weird...if your dad wasn't interested in a relationship, why did she move in with you guys? I know that might be a personal question, perhaps she had nowhere to go....
Yeah, you could say that, but that ISN'T the basis she came here on.. I mean jesus.. shes been alone for 20 years, and then all of a sudden she lives with people and becomes a leech! She came over here cos she was tired of america.

Omega said:
but in any case, maybe you and your dad should tell her she needs a "vacation" and buy her a ticket to some far off place... make sure she's on an airplane, and then put your house up for sale!! lol....
Brilliant!

Omega said:
Whatever you do, always have some mace nearby, and stay close to the nearest exit, if she does come home....be careful
My mace got taken away from me! :( She did come home. But said NOTHING to me, not hello?.. haha..

Anyways, the update on this matter is that, she said a bitchy comment this morning, while she thought i was asleep yet i was wide awake ;)

My dad had a long talk wondering what the hell her problem was?.. And she said nothing.. HMM isnt funny that she always has a problem when we dont ask yet when we ask she has noo problem.. ha..?

So, we shall see... I guess :confused:
I wonder if she will stop picking on my dad? or stop trying to have a fight all the time?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Today, I found out she sent some bitchy email to MY brother..and got HIM involved what the fuck? Excuse me, you do not go bitching to my brother about ME behind my back, she chatted shit about my dad too. OH FOR GOD SAKES, she SAYS she doesnt have a problem but yet she does why doesnt she just tell us instead of letting it brew, god! Why when we ask her she says she has no problem?

(do i sound like a guy?)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why dont you kick her out? Is he paying rent? Who the fuck is she to come to your house and take over? If you guys agree (you and your dad) kick her the fuck out and stop all this drama!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Thanks chilian, But this is so fucking annoying now. Yes she is paying rent.

Just because I'm washin up dishes DOES NOT mean you fucking leave all your shit behind for me to pick up after you. OH BUT THANK YOU MISS FOR PUTTING AWAY THE JAR IN THE FRIDGE!
God, Shes so fucking annoying, She just wrote ANOTHER email to my dad saying how she feels left out, FOR FUCK SAKES get a grip women, You've been alone in your house 20 yrs and all of a-fucking-sudden you come over here and say this shit, YOU SHOULD BE USED TO BEING ALONE AND DOING YOUR OWN SHIT!
She started saying how she feels shes the 'outcast', for god sakes, I'm in the study with my dad, Cos Im USING the internet, Not because I'm avoding you, It's the only place in the house that I have my comp, you silly bitch.

And allll day she acts like EVERYTHING IS JUST DANDY. Well stop hidin behind your computer and writing emails about compliants BE A FUCKING BITCHY WOMEN AND SAY IT TO OUR FACES! E-mail isnt a way for a compliant department.
Jesus she really pisses me off.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all,

I can not understand your situation. Maybe I am missing something here. Your dad and you live in a house, you then need more money and get a room-mate which happens to be a crazy-bitch. Then she complains about being left alone and such. Why would a room-mate even think like this?

There must be another connection to you guys other than just being a room-mate. Must room-mates do not handle themselves this way.

I do hope things get better for you and your dad.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Chilian, Ya know you're not the only one who understands it.
I hear about this from my dad, the e-mails he gets and, it just doesn't make sense, I mean what is she doing? She comes all the way over here, So stay with us and pay most of the rent, And she hasn't lived with anyone for 20 years and then when she does she becomes this this.. leech of some sort. She all of a sudden can't stand being alone, yet why does she close her door at 9-10pm? And says that WE'RE behind closed doors.
Why does she think she can get inbetween a father's and daughter's relationship?

Honestly, What is she doing, She does nothing all day except going to spanish classes and go shopping. This being the last day of her spanish classes, I wonder what will happen if she sits around all day?

I can't understand this anymore, She walks around the house sometimes just ignoring other people.
And yesterday morning, I walked into the kitchen and she said 'Good Morning' I said Hi and then she said it three times after that, WHAT THE FUCK? I heard you women!

God shes so wierd, She scares me.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
If the situation continues like this, your father may just have to ask her to leave. If she is only a room-mate, that shouldn't be hard to do. Good luck either way.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Thanks, I'll need it. I have to hold myself back from struggling her. Shes so dumb sometimes, and stuck in her ways.
Im going for a couple of days so I don't have to be around this madness for awhile :mad:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
meh_it_all just kick her out......im serious do it