WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other The shittiest movies, games, and bands, IN ONE THREAD!

Descent

Hella Constipated
~Movies~

1. Special Agent Cody Banks
- Wow, just when I thought Frankie Muniz could shove another chode in his mouth, this movie hits the box office. In this film, Frankie Muniz and almost-actor/jailbait star Amanda Bynes save the world or something. It was pretty generic. Worst of all, I saw it on a big-ass screen at Lowe's Theaters. 90 minutes out of my life. That could have been contructive time - I could have removed the dingleberries of a llama or something during that. That would have been more entertaining than watching two failures at life dance on screen.

Final Score - -5/-5 Cow Pies

2. Rat Race
- Wow...Just wow. So much potential, so much shit. A 90, or 120 minute long movie about a race to get two million dollars. Who gives a shit? The only funny part was the birth of the term "Prarie-dogging," but when my friends say it I laugh much harder than a five year old cock master in training does. The only mildly funny part was when the same family stole hitler's car. But I didn't really smirk, it was amusing. Actually, I didn't laugh once during the whole movie.

Final Score - -4.9/-5 Cow Pies

3. Pokemon - The Movie - Wow. Coporate brainwashing at it's finest. I was the only kid who didn't like it. Pikachu's Vacation would have taken top spot but technically it was a fifteen minute beginning feature.

Final Score - -4.8/-5 Cow Pies

~Games~

1. Zelda: The Windwaker - Wait, is this a game? A weak plot, generic enemies, stupid looking characters and races, HORRIBLE CONTROLS, SHITTY CARTOON PHYSICS, AND FOUR DUNGEONS. THANK YOU COCKSUCKER MIYAMOTO. WANNA MAKE ZELDA FOR KIDS? RE-RELEASE THE OLD 16-BIT AND 8-BIT ADVENTURES. THESE DAMN KIDS DON'T GET ENOUGH 2D THESE DAYS. BACK IN MY DAY...

2. Doom 3 - This marked id's end as the first person shooter market leader. Tim Willits took a filthy, watery shit all over John Romero's hard work and created the most dull, boring, reptitive, overdone, crapfest in the history of mankind. Wow, another demon jumping out of a radiator? And with no AI? Jesus, fuck this, I'm gonna go play a real man's first person shooter. Descent.

3. Donkey Kong Country - Should be called Donkey Kong Cuntry: Diddy Kong's Techdemo. It has the most generic gameplay to date. Just boring. It's not even really a game. It just kept people from buying the Sega 32X. I don't care what anyone says - Cosmic Carnage on the 32X can't suck as much cock as this - I've played both.

4. Sonic 3D Blast - Wow, I bet you assholes thought I sucked every Sonic games penis raw, didn't ya? WRONG. I'm unbiased. This game reeks of shit. It would have been a decent game had it not been for the fact that YOU HAVE TO COLLECT FUCKING FLICKY BIRDS THAT GET IN YOUR WAY, SCATTER ALL OVER THE PLACE, AND SLOW YOU TO A CRAWL. The only redeeming part about this fucking thing is that it should what the Genesis/Mega Drive could do at it's best, and that it has a great soundtrack. But, the gameplay is beyond tedious. It's fucking stress inducing. I would honestly get the gonorrhea test again than play through this game in one sitting. If you have to buy any game on this list, buy this, burn the soundtrack to a CD, and then smash the cartridge into pieces and burn it in front of Sega's headquarters and demand a refund.

~Bands~

1. The Back Street Boys - They call them that because they whore themselves in backalleys. Thanks for brining back the boyband craze you motherfuckers.

2. 'N Sync - Justin Timberlake's mother came up with the name for this band supposedly. Supposedly, he's too much of a mama's boy crybaby to do it himself so he had his parts do it. Way to - you're like 25, act like it. Deleting the "i" from the word "IN" clearly makes it XTreme. It couldn't be radical like Type O Negative or Faith No More, they had to leave the biggest fecal stain on the formerly pristine underpants of the 90's. FUCK YOU 'N SYNC.

3. Brittany Spears
- Whore.

4. Blink 182
- Spam the radio assholes, see what happens. As if we didn't have enough emo music already. Thanks for launching the emo-fad at railgun speed, I hope you all die in a forest fire.

Now you know what? You guys rant. I feel better already, you will too!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Currently I'm thinking....

Movie. Elektra.

Game. Master of Orion 3. Without a doubt.

Band. 50 cent. (does 1 guy count as a band? heh)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Descent said:
~Movies~

1. Special Agent Cody Banks
- Wow, just when I thought Frankie Muniz could shove another chode in his mouth, this movie hits the box office. In this film, Frankie Muniz and almost-actor/jailbait star Amanda Bynes save the world or something. It was pretty generic. Worst of all, I saw it on a big-ass screen at Lowe's Theaters. 90 minutes out of my life. That could have been contructive time - I could have removed the dingleberries of a llama or something during that. That would have been more entertaining than watching two failures at life dance on screen.
Amanda Bynes stopped making movies with that midget and now she's with all those other hot girls on What I Like About You, which is suprisingly funny, despite it being a bunch of idiots flopping around in New York. Best career move to date. :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Dude wtf are you talkin about! Donkey Kong country was the shit!!!

And blink 182 actually made some OK shit (dude ranch) before they proceeded to sell out.

shittiest movies :
Redneck Zombies (google it in images if you don't know what I'm talking about)
Titanic
Independance day
In fact, anything cheesy

shittiest music :
All pop except gwen stefani - the only one I can stand for some reason
Anything cheesy: simple plan, shit like that

shittiest games :
quake style first person shooters
Harry Potter and the prizoner of azkaban - lmfao.. shittiest game ever, yo. At least I didn't pay for it but damn..

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
RageAgainst said:
Harry Potter and the prizoner of azkaban - lmfao.. shittiest game ever, yo. At least I didn't pay for it but damn..
I think my friend played that for a couple minutes at a Gamestop or something...isn't that the one where they're like "Press the jump button to jump!"?

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Nailbomb said:
I think my friend played that for a couple minutes at a Gamestop or something...isn't that the one where they're like "Press the jump button to jump!"?
Yep.. It really blows, they made it for really young noob kids

Descent

Hella Constipated
RageAgainst said:
Yep.. It really blows, they made it for really young noob kids
Much like Sonic Heroes :ut-oh:. But at least Sonic Heroes is SOMEWHAT fun, despite Tails' having the world's most annoying voice that makes you wanna smash your PC. The controls are still crap though, and it's pretty true that the American Sonic Team made it, not the Japanese one, who created the series.

"SOOOOONIC! TO DO A SPINDASH PRESS..."

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'VE BEEN PLAYING SONIC SINCE I WAS THREE YEARS OLD IN 1992, FUCK YOU!"

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
it has been said by the creator of Donkey Kong Country that all the game was was better graphics at the time. at one point he said in response to how well it was doing that americans would buy anything if it had good graphics. (not quoting, because i heard that awhile ago, but that is basically what he said).

worst movie: i dont know i cant think of any horrible movies ive seen that deserve this rank.

worst game: same as above

worst band: dont care enough to declare which band is the worst, although i havent been likeing greenday, so ill say that.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Maaaan! Rat Race was the shit! :D

Pokemon you're right was a pile of shit,I can't believe there was a huge fad of that, It's scary to look back on it.

Shitty movies.. hmm, there's a few but I really can't be bothered to memrise.
Edit!: I just remembered, Spy Kids.... Urghhghh, can't stand that, and they made three!! :rolleyes:

Shitty music... Simple plan.. etc.Bubblegum pop stuff, bad rap.

Shitty games... There's so many I've played. :confuse:

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
Shittiest Movies:
Bridget Jones 1 & 2. What the fuck is up with those movies? A chunky, middle aged alcoholic wondering why she can't get laid! What the hell is so good about that?

Taking Lives. Possibly the worst movie ever. Wow we have the slut known as Angelina Jolie flashing her titties. Nothing new there! Predictible from start to finish.

Moulin Rouge. Possibly the most over-rated pile of crap ever. Booooooring! And Nicole Kidman can neither sing nor dance. And the cover of 'Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend' was the most insulting thing ever.

Harry Potter [games, movies - anything!]. What really is so facinating about a boy wizzard? I have never got the obsession! Isn't it like Sabrina Teenage Witch but with a pre-puberty boy?

Shittiest Music

Britney Spears
Justin Timberlake
Busted [a defunct british band that sucked so much]
The fucking crazy frog. For those who have not heard this pile of crap, its basically a frog pretending to be a motorbike. It was number one in England for about 3 weeks. Its the most annoying thing ever.
Avril Lavigne. Wannabe punk. Never gonna be punk. Brat.

Cant think of any games.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
worst movies...
*3D/human movies for kids such as Spykids 3D, and Shark Boy and Lava Girl.. makes barney looks like classy entertainment...
*anything with hugh grant...

worst songs/music artists...
*that one where the guy says "I like yer pants around yer feet... I like you on your knees"... so sick of hearing that song. talentless fag...
*The entire Rap genre..(with the exception of a few artists Rap has degenerated into the bottom slag of the music world)
*The endless clones of pointless female pop artists.. Britanny spears, Christina Agulera, J Lo(way to disrespect your family name)....

worst game...
*Parappa the rappa(simon says meets street dancing)...
*Karioke games(tho at least people who cant sing can practice at home)...

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darklight said:
worst game...
*Parappa the rappa(simon says meets street dancing)...
Hah, I got that game in the mail, for some reason. :thumbsdn:

Worst movie: Mars Attacks, it was good for a few cheesy laughs, but no.
(by the way, bridget jones was pretty good, better than all the regular fucked up shit from little skinny ass girls running around "Rape me! Rape me!")

Worst Games: Anything that was made from a movie. Whats the point? We already know the ending. Why would we want to act out all the shit in the middle?

Worst band: Like most above, simple plan (shitty plan), bowling for soup (wtf?), and latest blink 182.

Movies: Pokemon The Movie(talking lump of white clay acts like an ass), Ravenous(pointless cult film about a cannibal), Titanic(bored teenage chick becomes a slut), and lastly Elf(felt like killing myself through most of that..)

Games: Hydlide(NES MEGASHIT RPG), Excalibur 2555 A.D.(Even crappier version of tomb raider), and oh yes..Castlevania Adventure(mark of shame upon an otherwise excellent franchise)

Bands: Gwen Stefani(Exercise in pain), Jojo(sickening mixture of pop and bubblegum..), and Justin Timberlake(Ex-boyband idiot ripping off old bands.)

Anything I miss? :p

Descent

Hella Constipated
RunningFlame said:
Games: Hydlide(NES MEGASHIT RPG), Excalibur 2555 A.D.(Even crappier version of tomb raider), and oh yes..Castlevania Adventure(mark of shame upon an otherwise excellent franchise)
Kids don't get enough 2D these days.

"Back in my day, 16-Bits and 2D sprites were cutting edge, MOTHER FUCKER!

And our 'cutting edge' 3D graphics were flat shaded, boxy ploygonal race cars. But Lara Croft's boobs changed that.

AND ANY CART OVER 4K IS CRAP!"
Darklight said:
Worst band: Like most above, simple plan (shitty plan), bowling for soup (wtf?), and latest blink 182.
I love how emo bands name themselves after their own inside jokes, as opposed to quality bands like Guns 'N Roses, Faith No More, Alice in Chains, Type O Negative, or Van Halen.

If it makes no sense to you, it's emo :thumbsup:.

Descent said:
Kids don't get enough 2D these days.

"Back in my day, 16-Bits and 2D sprites were cutting edge, MOTHER FUCKER!

And our 'cutting edge' 3D graphics were flat shaded, boxy ploygonal race cars. But Lara Croft's boobs changed that.

AND CART OVER 4K IS CRAP!"
Ok, you are right, 3D is rampant, I was around during the time of the first Megaman X and Stunt Race FX, I've played gameboy games from 1982.
I own a Commodore VIC-20(If you don't know, their system before Commodore 64) it doesn't work, but that doesn't matter. Its the vintage.

Lastly, NOT ALL CART OVER 4K IS CRAP. Jesus, have you ever played DemonsCrest or Super Castlevania IV?

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
I love how emo bands name themselves after their own inside jokes, as opposed to quality bands like Guns 'N Roses, Faith No More, Alice in Chains, Type O Negative, or Van Halen.

If it makes no sense to you, it's emo :thumbsup:.

Correct.

And I love how Darklight has my quote. :)

Descent

Hella Constipated
RunningFlame said:
Ok, you are right, 3D is rampant, I was around during the time of the first Megaman X and Stunt Race FX, I've played gameboy games from 1982.
I own a Commodore VIC-20(If you don't know, their system before Commodore 64) it doesn't work, but that doesn't matter. Its the vintage.

Lastly, NOT ALL CART OVER 4K IS CRAP. Jesus, have you ever played DemonsCrest or Super Castlevania IV?
I know about the VIC-20. And I'm not serious about "ANY CART OVER 4K IS CRAP!" I own an Atari 2600, that's the reference.

Hell, I probobly own more rare systems and peripherals than you can shake a stick at. So don't fuck with me.

Movies: "Sweet November", "Titanic", "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer", and all the "American Pie" movies.

Bands: Papa Roach (HATE!!!!!), Simple Plan, and 3 Doors Down

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Barney...

harry potter...

Dr. Dolittle...

Game: Dark Cloud

I hate all 007 games!!

Descent said:
Hell, I probobly own more rare systems and peripherals than you can shake a stick at. So don't fuck with me.
I was away when you posted that apparently...but if that is the case. Do you have a TurboDuo and Castlevania: Dracula X Rondo of Blood I could buy?

Cause if not, I really don't care.