WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy The Shortly Awaited Booty Thread

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
i WOULD post, but i have already posted the same picture 2 times. i'm not going to do it again. lol

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
The world needs more sausage, some of us big mommas can eat a lot of it.

:D

Garsh, I'm terrible.
Pfft yeah right DG. Act like you're joking. You'd at a mile of sausage to find out where it came from.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
That's indeed a nie one, stardust :D i'd post mine, but i don't want to be the cause of mass nausea hehe

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
/me buys a plane ticket, a map, a rental car.

Then I'm gonna beat jack up and get to jane first.

OMG girl! you are so much hotter than the average female!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jones said:
The FBI has better things to do than track down butt pics on this board

Like investigating me (to save "gehtfukd" the trouble of posting that) ;)
Shut your ass, Jones. Literally- pull your finger out of it, and shut it. We're not at Blah-Blah-Blah.com where it's customary for you to post pics of your pickle in every thread. Don't deny it. I'm not only offended, I'm also a long time member there. :oddgrin: And it doesnt matter if the FBI is baking meth cakes with your Grandmother or not. The Holy WTF admins set the rules here. I make sure that you eat them like a good little monkey.

Bite it.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Shouldn't the moderators be saving their flames for B&T? :lol:

Anyway, back on topic! Wow! The topic! The ass picture posted on this page rules!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TheLampIncident said:
Shouldn't the moderators be saving their flames for B&T? :lol:

Anyway, back on topic! Wow! The topic! The ass picture posted on this page rules!
There was no flame, Einstein. I know Jones from another forum- I was stating fact.
As you are, Jones was thinking he knew my business.

If you see a flame, feel free to stamp it out. Only EWE can prevent forum fires.