WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy The Shortly Awaited Booty Thread

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
We'll just close these threads until such time that the administration can figure out why all the links are broken. ;)

• 2Like
Reactions: skroo'd and Swah

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
We'll just close these threads until such time that the administration can figure out why all the links are broken. ;)
Concerning the "broken links both here and the booby thread. being the owner of where they are linked to, I have the answer. I'll give you a clue. It has nothing to do with any malfunction of either ballsgohere.com or wtf.com. As a matter of fact BGH is passing the file in the link perfectly and WTF is displaying it as well. The answer is in the link itself.

Someone is being a smart ass. (booty thread pun)

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
Fine, here's a "cheeky" Loki, just for you. Don't say I didn't warn you...This thing's big and ugly:

This is bad: I'm more self-conscious about my ass than I am my tits. Small wonder: it's so big, I can't even get the whole bastard thing into the frame properly. :fpalm:

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Fine, here's a "cheeky" Loki, just for you. Don't say I didn't warn you...This thing's big and ugly:

This is bad: I'm more self-conscious about my ass than I am my tits. Small wonder: it's so big, I can't even get the whole bastard thing into the frame properly. :fpalm:
pshhh it is difficult to take an ass selfie! When my husband was in the military I'd send him these and had a hell of a time. lol you hava nice booty!

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
Aww, thanks! I guess booty beauty is in the eye of the beholder. All I see are two big hams with a BB scar. :confused:

Glad to know it wasn't just me having hell with this type of picture...These guys had better be fucking appreciative, and I mean enough to be willing to kiss these cheeks if they want another picture. :colbert:

Until I get some more pretty panties, anyway (IF I ever get used to thongs). ¬_¬

Last edited:

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
/me kisses the cheeks
G'AH! That mustache tickles. > _<

Damn, looks like I need to get some more cute undies then.

I feel like such a whore, but free at the same time. Nothing like having The Jekyll and Hyde sides of myself duking it out. :banghead: Glad that my ass hasn't scared anyone yet, though. /whew