WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music the song that describes me

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
well the music that describes me is the "doors" cause all there songs are about life and hardships and such it is good stuff if u like rock check out the doors.

the french suck :mfinger:

-----------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword:

ron

Buster of Asses
yowatupdogg said:
well the music that describes me is the "doors" cause all there songs are about life and hardships and such it is good stuff if u like rock check out the doors.
Um, you're in 8th grade. You have no life and you don't know hardship...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ron said:
Um, you're in 8th grade. You have no life and you don't know hardship...
the almighty ron buster of asses how the hell ya doin today

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i have lost someone very close to i belive that is sorta a hardship my friend

the french suck

------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
yowatupdogg said:

I suck french
ok you dont know hardship you wanna know hardship
i lost 5 friends in 1 year
1 killed himself
2 of them died street raceing
2 died in motorcycle crashes

stfu you dont know shit you little bastard

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
yowatupdogg said:

the french suck

Is that what you call hardship?? You, my friend, have a lot to fuckin learn. I have been watched my friend kill herself no more than 9 feet infront of me, ex b/f die saving his brother, raped by my mothers b/f over and over because I could not do anything about it and when I tried to tell her she called me a lieing slut, friend getting hit by a car and die, and alot more that I do not wish to post. Now that my friend is hardship!!!!

------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Hardship? Try fucking RMAing an Abit motherboard back through NewEgg.com sometime, then you'll know fucking hardship...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
GottaHurt said:
Hardship? Try fucking RMAing an Abit motherboard back through NewEgg.com sometime, then you'll know fucking hardship...
muhahahaha ive done that it sucks major balls how lond didit take you

wow

wow... ya know what? just because you've experiemced a harder time, doesn't make something that's happened to someone else any less... now I don't know... just because you've lost some people close to you doesn't mean you can insult someone who lost someone themselves... I dunno, maybe you can even feel a little bit of sympathy... I've been through that shit too.. and fuck... if you have been as well, you should know, losing someone close to you is still a hardship... it isn't the same as losing 5 people, but maybe you could sympathise...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
get it together said:
wow... ya know what? just because you've experiemced a harder time, doesn't make something that's happened to someone else any less... now I don't know... just because you've lost some people close to you doesn't mean you can insult someone who lost someone themselves... I dunno, maybe you can even feel a little bit of sympathy... I've been through that shit too.. and fuck... if you have been as well, you should know, losing someone close to you is still a hardship... it isn't the same as losing 5 people, but maybe you could sympathise...
fuck you asshole this isent a pitty party

magnolia

Postaholic
youknowthedeal said:
ok you dont know hardship you wanna know hardship
i lost 5 friends in 1 year
1 killed himself
2 of them died street raceing
2 died in motorcycle crashes

stfu you dont know shit you little bastard
cuz, that is so sad. I wish I had known.

ron

Buster of Asses
get it together said:
Sympathy? Sympathy? You can either go around boo-hoo-ing and crying out for sympathy or you can take the pain and move on. Loss hurts. I understand. Life hurts, in general. Life hurts a lot more if one is not able to handle loss. Take your pain and turn it into something that makes you stronger. Don't sitting around begging for pity.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
magnolia said:
cuz, that is so sad. I wish I had known.
Lots of sad shit happens every day. Fuck my friend was abused and murdered by his stepdad.. I am not impressed by fucking hardship, i am impressed by the people who say this is nothing... and over come it. Hardship is apart of life... FUCKING DEAL.... I hold little pity for people. Its like the people on welfare crying cause they get less aid everytime they make more money. Screw that. Or daddy raped me thats why i have 5 kids and don't know who the father of any of them are... Screw that.

Well let me tell you something, i may not of been raped or fuckin beaten to near death or seen some of the shit you have... but I bet my mother has, i bet i don't hear her ass crying about it, i bet my father who when he turned 18 was tossed out into the streets with no shoes in the middle of febuary...South dakota... thats the coldest part of winter...is his ass crying NO!

FUCKING GROW UP AND LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT... as I told my Jesse going through basic training who wrote me a letter telling me, I don't think i can make it hun...but im doing my best...

my response was not I still love you if you fail. It was " This is nothing compared to what you have faced before... and if you think your going to fail...your best isn't good enough...try harder"

so there my fucking advice to you whiners and you can take your pity party and shove it up your ass...

magnolia

Postaholic
my song

My song's gotta b "with you" by Jessica Simpson. Damn the hopefull romanitc in me. :cool:

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
magnolia said:
My song's gotta b "with you" by Jessica Simpson. Damn the hopefull romanitc in me. :cool:
Jessica Simpson blows balls. I hate her no brained bitch ass. She can go to hell :mfinger: