WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines The Sponsoship Scandal

Darth

Clitpickle
The Liberal Government of Canada is in trouble with giving peoples tax dollars to politicians firends by sponsorships.

Apparently a vote is coming soon. I wonder when the protests start for this?

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
the protests started months ago. And by "a vote" I assume you mean general elections? There might be before summer, yes. Now, the real issue is : the liberal party of Canada screwed us with hundreds of millions worth of sponsorships, but the Conservative party is even worse. So if you're not gonna vote for either, you're stuck with the NDP. I'm definitely voting Bloc again.

Darth

Clitpickle
They messed up my voting thing, and I didn't get to vote last time. If the government is so smart how come they keep messing up ?

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Darth said:
They messed up my voting thing, and I didn't get to vote last time. If the government is so smart how come they keep messing up ?
You can be smart AND screw the people..Look at the Bush administration, those who make the foreign policies, they're not dumb, they're smart, but it's a corporate-friendly, borderline evil kind of smart..Now the Liberals screwed us, and they knew they were screwing us while they were screwing us, and I sure hope they don't get a majority soon, but the conservatives are in my opinion much worse. The NDP will raise everyones' taxes and do a bunch of social things; I'm not sure if they are ready to lead a country. We are doomed. So, I'm just gonna vote Bloc Québécois.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Darth said:
or better many people could vote for the Green Party
hell yes, I actually hesitated to vote green but I decided to vote Bloc. If I wouldn't live in Quebec I'd definitely vote green.