WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Stapler.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yeah, that's right. The Stapler. The little piece of office equipment that managed to stay non-functional for two years before anyone did anything about it. Well, the two years I've been here, the stapler hasn't worked. Of course I'm the only one who has to actually use it, and I've bitched about it for two years. Nothing got done.

So I came in early one day, when the office staff hadn't gone home yet, and asked the main receptionist/bookkeepper lady if I could have a new stapler. And she says, "Sure, what's wrong with your old one."

And I say, "It's been broke for two years, and dayshift won't get me one."

"Well that's just silly, I'll have one for you by your next shift."

And whadda ya know. There's a new bright shiney Swingline on the desk. Ha ha ha ha ha aha haha haha hah hahah ahahha

DEATH TO THE STANLEY BOSTITCH :mfinger: :mfinger: :mad:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pics! Stapler Pics!

I know your pain. My office has six big fatty expensive printers, and only one or two has EVER worked at one time. They are always broken, paper jam, out of ink, paper jam, unknown exception errors....fuck HP.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.staplers

seriously why didnt you just go to the dollar store and get one for a buck?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
there um... staplers... all they need to do is staple... unless your planning on stapling 1/16" sheet metal together im pretty sure a regular stapler will do... :D

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Brace yourself. Day shift is going to stop giving you paychecks, move you to the basement, ask you to kill insects for them, and take away your stapler. Might as well burn the place down now. :p

dustinzgirl said:
I know your pain. My office has six big fatty expensive printers, and only one or two has EVER worked at one time. .

What ya gotta look out for is those damn PC load letter errors.

magnolia

Postaholic
Nice stapler. Mine is purple. And seriously, who would just let a stapler sit broken for 2 years. And this means you too. No offense, but I woulda gone and gotten a new one a long time ago. Then you just take it home with you every day. Leave the day guys with the shitty stappler. Mwahahaha!