WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The sticky tissue. . .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
So I got a cold recently (damned common cold,) and I tried to clear my nasal passage so that I could breath through it. And I had a sneeze comming, so, I sneezed through my nose, and there was so much snot. So much, that it covered both of my hands, my tissue got soaked. So I tried to throw it away, but the tissue only slowly departed from my goo encrusted hands. The snot was grabbing hold of it and it took 3 minutes for it to go into the trash can.

Ewwwww. . . was my reaction. .. ( I actually said that)

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
A greenish-yellow. Not like green. . . or yellow. And it had these dark green clots in varied places. . .

bnccoder

Postaholic
I had a friend once that would collect all his snot and put it into pantyhose containers. Ahhh the colors.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
I had a friend once that would collect all his snot and put it into pantyhose containers. Ahhh the colors.
i bought his collection on ebay the other night :cool:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
mmm...cheese said:
Maybe you could get a new one on EBAY! Just a headsup. . . :thumbsup: GL
thanks for the heads up :thumbsup: i just bought it

*sits there munching on something that looks like......*

GOD this thread just keeps getting more and more disgusting ;) what is with people and keeping collections of body fluids or parts. next thing you know they going to be someone saying "i keep a collection of all my black-heads and zits" or "i have a collection of mine and my dogs shit in my closet." or "I cut my own hair to save on money and keep it all and sometimes i got to the barber shop at night and steal there bags of hair." "I keep a collection of all my cum in jars in my fridge and freezer." :p lol im sry i have to stop now before i vomit on myself

I tend not to keep bodily fluids or other things that came off-of or from me... just my opinion... anthough, i do have a lock of my baby hair... *shrugs* Although, i do have a friend who collects scabs... pretty gross!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mmm...cheese said:
So I got a cold recently (damned common cold,) and I tried to clear my nasal passage so that I could breath through it. And I had a sneeze comming, so, I sneezed through my nose, and there was so much snot. So much, that it covered both of my hands, my tissue got soaked. So I tried to throw it away, but the tissue only slowly departed from my goo encrusted hands. The snot was grabbing hold of it and it took 3 minutes for it to go into the trash can.

Ewwwww. . . was my reaction. .. ( I actually said that)

FUCK!!