The sticky tissue. . .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
So I got a cold recently (damned common cold,) and I tried to clear my nasal passage so that I could breath through it. And I had a sneeze comming, so, I sneezed through my nose, and there was so much snot. So much, that it covered both of my hands, my tissue got soaked. So I tried to throw it away, but the tissue only slowly departed from my goo encrusted hands. The snot was grabbing hold of it and it took 3 minutes for it to go into the trash can.

Ewwwww. . . was my reaction. .. ( I actually said that)

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
A greenish-yellow. Not like green. . . or yellow. And it had these dark green clots in varied places. . .

bnccoder

Postaholic
I had a friend once that would collect all his snot and put it into pantyhose containers. Ahhh the colors.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
I had a friend once that would collect all his snot and put it into pantyhose containers. Ahhh the colors.
i bought his collection on ebay the other night :cool:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
mmm...cheese said:
Maybe you could get a new one on EBAY! Just a headsup. . . :thumbsup: GL
thanks for the heads up :thumbsup: i just bought it

*sits there munching on something that looks like......*

ThingX

Hoodrat
GOD this thread just keeps getting more and more disgusting ;) what is with people and keeping collections of body fluids or parts. next thing you know they going to be someone saying "i keep a collection of all my black-heads and zits" or "i have a collection of mine and my dogs shit in my closet." or "I cut my own hair to save on money and keep it all and sometimes i got to the barber shop at night and steal there bags of hair." "I keep a collection of all my cum in jars in my fridge and freezer." :p lol im sry i have to stop now before i vomit on myself

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
bnccoder said:
Just think if someone put it on. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica43999

Tenderony
I tend not to keep bodily fluids or other things that came off-of or from me... just my opinion... anthough, i do have a lock of my baby hair... *shrugs* Although, i do have a friend who collects scabs... pretty gross!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mmm...cheese said:
So I got a cold recently (damned common cold,) and I tried to clear my nasal passage so that I could breath through it. And I had a sneeze comming, so, I sneezed through my nose, and there was so much snot. So much, that it covered both of my hands, my tissue got soaked. So I tried to throw it away, but the tissue only slowly departed from my goo encrusted hands. The snot was grabbing hold of it and it took 3 minutes for it to go into the trash can.

Ewwwww. . . was my reaction. .. ( I actually said that)

FUCK!!