WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Storm

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
You know that storm that was in Mississippi with all the tornados, well it is about to hit us. It is getting cloudy and windy. I hope we don't get pounded as hard.

jamesp

In Memory...
NaughtyGirl21 said:
You know that storm that was in Mississippi with all the tornados, well it is about to hit us. It is getting cloudy and windy. I hope we don't get pounded as hard.
thats not what you were hoping the other day when you were flashing your tits.....

jamesp said:
thats not what you were hoping the other day when you were flashing your tits.....
omg, owned.

Err...what storm is this? Should I start watching the news? Nah, nvm. It's all corrupted

jamesp

In Memory...
Awaken said:
omg, owned.

Err...what storm is this? Should I start watching the news? Nah, nvm. It's all corrupted

it already hit alabammy slammy, it was a pussy storm...no pun intended.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
jamesp said:
it already hit alabammy slammy, it was a pussy storm...no pun intended.
Well it is about to hit us here in VA, it is already starting to rain and the winds out there are hell.

It was 80 something today and it is suppose to be 60 something tonight, so with the warm weather and the big storm...well lets just say those two don't mix very well. :eek:

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
That storm came over my house and I literally saw a tornado start to form. Thankfully it didn't actually form fully, so I lucked out.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
*yuck ventures out of the baithouse into chitchat and is amased at all the new pussies that have called it home*

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
It sure did screw up flights in and out of Atlanta. Delta sucks!!!! :mad:

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
My dad works for Delta. :thumbsup: But yes, the way they keep laying people off. They suck.