WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The stupid things you do to impress a significant other...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
BRiT said:
I've heard of people doing some stupid things to try to impress their significant other, but this takes the cake.

What stupid things have you done or known others to do?
lol what a tool, one of my friends let me punch him in the nose so my g/f would laugh

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I once cried for a female so she would think I was sensitive.

I also got a prince albert, but that was just to piss off my X, not to impress her.
You may be asking yourself, "why would that piss her off?" ... the answer is simple, because all her friends told her how good it felt. :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
I've heard of people doing some stupid things to try to impress their significant other, but this takes the cake.

What stupid things have you done or known others to do?
Fold my legs behind my head. It hurts, and gives me cramps, but CL loves it.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
Fold my legs behind my head. It hurts, and gives me cramps, but CL loves it.
:thumbsup: nothing says love like flexiblity. I suggest increasing your daily potassium intake to help with the cramps :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Uhh I don't do anything to impress anyone, thats why I have good long lasting relationships because people like me for ME.. Not for what I do to impress them..

breakology

Kiss my Converse
p99 said:
Uhh I don't do anything to impress anyone, thats why I have good long lasting relationships because people like me for ME.. Not for what I do to impress them..
Maybe it's just me, but pluralizing "long lasting relationship" seems a bit ironic.
Could it also be that not everyone who gets involved with a person of the oppisite sex (or same sex, PC check) is interested in long term?

the best part about the original story is the guy's wife escaped and called the cops, who figured everything out :lol: so she was too smart for him anyway