WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Sun is evil

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So, lovely day bbq at the river with the family. For everyone xept me. Of ocurse, I am pale irish redhead girl, and now my skin matches my hair. Yippy skippy. It hurts so bad I was in tears earlier. Six hours in the sun chasing kids and I was too dumb to put on sunscreen. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Ouch. Remember to apply plenty of aloe vera and stay out of the sun. also, cold showers + body wash w/ lotion will help the burn. hope it doesnt hurt too long. =(

Jung

???
Premium
Once when I was younger, I got sunburn so bad I had blisters all over my back. It didn't even hurt until I got home either. When I got home I couldn't even sleep on my back though. :mad:

Anywya, hope your sunburn clears up soon, I know it sucks.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ty guys...

Did I mention FUCKING OW!!

LOL

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
dustinzgirl said:
So, lovely day bbq at the river with the family. For everyone xept me. Of ocurse, I am pale irish redhead girl, and now my skin matches my hair. Yippy skippy. It hurts so bad I was in tears earlier. Six hours in the sun chasing kids and I was too dumb to put on sunscreen. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr.
So your skin matches your hair...I think the important question here is "Do the drapes match the carpet?"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
So your skin matches your hair...I think the important question here is "Do the drapes match the carpet?"

You will have to ask CL, btw I heard you were hitting on him in chat the other night. WTF is up with that?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
would a slap on the back be out of the question?

i'd highly recommend this product

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ouch im sorry! A few years back I fell asleep in the pool (on a layout floatie) and got so sunburned, so we found this spray stuff (dont know the name) but its medicated aloe vera spray. It doesnt quite make you sticky like aloe vera gel does, but its nice!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
when I was in high school I got a badass burn on my shoulders... it didnt blister but the layer of dead skin was super thick and not unlike leather.. I thought of making a wallet...

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
junglizm said:
Once when I was younger, I got sunburn so bad I had blisters all over my back. It didn't even hurt until I got home either. When I got home I couldn't even sleep on my back though.
I hate that! You don't know you're burning until you're OUT of the sun...that's how I always get burned. :thumbsdn:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
dustinzgirl said:
You will have to ask CL, btw I heard you were hitting on him in chat the other night. WTF is up with that?
Oh...I guess he wasn't as drunk as he told me he was. Oops.

Bummer, sunburn sucks. One time I went on vacation with my friends and fell asleep on the beach. I got burned so bad I still had the tan lines from it on my back the next summer (and fall, and winter.....)

Someone mentioned aloe vera gel. You could also try Vitamin E gel to keep it from peeling later. Ice packs are extremely helpful as well.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
To show my sadness for you, I will give you a nice big pat on the back because I'm so damn nice. :thumbsup:

i don't burn too often, sometimes on the back of my shoulders. sorry to hear DG, put some butter on it :p before you ask, its an old saturday night live skit, don't know why it came up, but when i read your sad tale it popped into my head :thumbsup:.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate being Irish/Dutch. Burn and never get a tan.

Anyways, the love of my life, the one person in this world I feel more connected with than anyone else, went to a "burnt down mill party" last night with all his work-less buddies, about a block from our house.

He comes home after the sunrise, and laid next to me in bed.

Sweetly, drunkenly, he kissed my ear, and RUBBED MY FUCKING BACK.

I wanted to poor lemon juice on his penis hole and ask him how THAT felt.

Fucking men.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
whoa, whoa, whoa!

rubbing a sunburnt back !== pouring lemon juice down a guy's peehole

that's just fuckin' wrong...
:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
dustinzgirl said:
I wanted to poor lemon juice on his penis hole and ask him how THAT felt.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I will never pull my penis out in front of DG.

(At least, not without making sure she doesn't have lemon juice. Or apple juice. Really any kind of juice.)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
For which, I am eternally greatfull nailbomb.