WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Sun Sucks

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Actually;

Fag:
  1. A student at a British public school who is required to perform menial tasks for a student in a higher class.
  2. A drudge.
  3. A cigarette. (slang)
Fagot:

1. A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
  2. A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.
Son~ Don't you know your engrish?

:)
Rook it up man.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Broken said:
Actually;

Fag:
  1. A student at a British public school who is required to perform menial tasks for a student in a higher class.
  2. A drudge.
  3. A cigarette. (slang)
Fagot:

1. A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
  2. A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.
Son~ Don't you know your engrish?

:)
Rook it up man.
Out of all the members here at WTF, how did I know you were going to be the one to post the definitions of the words fag and fagot?

Broken

twofivekidd9 said:
Out of all the members here at WTF, how did I know you were going to be the one to post the definitions of the words fag and fagot?
Well since you asked... Roflmao...Iron Maiden is the answer. The bass player once said in an interview, " I used to be a trucka, ya know drrivenn dow the road smoking fags alnight." I don't remember the rest. I had to look it up...

Fucking Flashback~ Ouch.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
I really wish i could find you and beat your ass... just for fun.

well i will be ready i live in chicago illinois and if u want to beat my ass i will put up a fight u ******

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Non-work related, moving to Life Sucks...

...enough of the garbage, back on topic...

I can't stand the hot days.. Heaven is 65-70 degrees 24 hours a day for me!

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jason said:
Non-work related, moving to Life Sucks...

...enough of the garbage, back on topic...

I can't stand the hot days.. Heaven is 65-70 degrees 24 hours a day for me!

good choice :D

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'd live in a place that has that sorta weather, but unfortunately my fiance doesn't like the places that have that temperature for one reason or another... Hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc. ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jason said:
I'd live in a place that has that sorta weather, but unfortunately my fiance doesn't like the places that have that temperature for one reason or another... Hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc. ;)
So where may i ask is she going to live where none of that exist?

Unforgiven

That Guy
Quit complaining about the fucking sun... i have to work outside 12 hours a day in 30°C weather (not sure what that is in °F) in the blistering hot sun, 5, sometimes 6 days a week for a measly $12 Canadian an hour.

Broken

Unforgiven said:
Quit complaining about the fucking sun... i have to work outside 12 hours a day in 30°C weather (not sure what that is in °F) in the blistering hot sun, 5, sometimes 6 days a week for a measly $12 Canadian an hour.
Would you like me to show you how to convert?