WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines "The Swan"

So what's up with this swan show. Do we really need to see these ugly chicks with their insecurities (although they do have good reasons for them) see if they can handle a transformation? Face it, if you are born ugly, you should live life ugly. (Dammit as I write this I know GottaHurt is gonna reply with a comparison of some sort to my "Fuck you bitch" thread... lol oh well) Anyway, plastic surgery only covers up what you really are, and yes, although implants make great titty fucking, I'd rather fuck a stunning, hot girl w/ no plastic surgery.

magnolia

Postaholic
Jeranamo said:
So what's up with this swan show. Do we really need to see these ugly chicks with their insecurities (although they do have good reasons for them) see if they can handle a transformation? Face it, if you are born ugly, you should live life ugly. (Dammit as I write this I know GottaHurt is gonna reply with a comparison of some sort to my "Fuck you bitch" thread... lol oh well) Anyway, plastic surgery only covers up what you really are, and yes, although implants make great titty fucking, I'd rather fuck a stunning, hot girl w/ no plastic surgery.
That swan show sucks! I agree with that born ugly live ugly. If you're a beautiful person inside, it doesn't matter wtf you look like on the outside. That show is an abomonation.

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
It's just another banal "reality" TV show to suit uglyass's like the ones seen on the show. Just like Pimp my Ride, Trading Spaces, and all those other "improvement-reality" programs which in effect make most prominent watchers jealous of the improvements made on the show.

And it's made by Fox.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
rhythmic5 said:
It's just another banal "reality" TV show to suit uglyass's like the ones seen on the show. Just like Pimp my Ride, Trading Spaces, and all those other "improvement-reality" programs which in effect make most prominent watchers jealous of the improvements made on the show.

And it's made by Fox.
Pimp my ride sucks....

However I like overhaul... they actually show the real work that goes into building a car.... and plus they pay cruel tricks on the owner...

I am not jealous, why would I be... I know if i truly wanted to, i could work my ass off and do the same thing they are doing to those rides...

Only morons get Jealous.

I get inspired by t.v. shows that make over a room or a car...

magnolia said:
That swan show sucks! I agree with that born ugly live ugly. If you're a beautiful person inside, it doesn't matter wtf you look like on the outside. That show is an abomonation.
actually, this world is becoming more concentrated on the physical appearance... if you don't have good looks, you are nothing.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Unforgiven said:
actually, this world is becoming more concentrated on the physical appearance... if you don't have good looks, you are nothing.
Thus why people like you and others like this site so much, because it doesn't matter what you look like, only what your thoughts and intelligence is. Course, if you talk like a 5 year old, and type like one.... we can guess what you might look like

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
magnolia said:
Ahh The hymn of the fuglies... You momma beat this into your head huh.

ron

Buster of Asses
Why not just unplug and find something else to do. Maybe, if enough people would do that often enough, the media companies would take the hint and come up with something decent to put on television.

Probably not...

Like it or not, appearance does matter. We are visual creatures and, like it or not, we are influenced by what we see.

I hadn't even heard of The Swan before now. After survivour came on, I stopped watching TV. Reality shows are such a bunch of crap. It's not even worth complaining about right now. If you're sick of what's on TV, then do ron said and unplug. I'd like to say that I don't watch anything at all, but I can't so instead of cable programming, I watch old movies, some of them are really damn genius.

I'd rather see richard walk around naked again then watch the swan