WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music The System Has Failed

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
everyone who loves metal, go buy the new megadeth album the system has failed, its AWESOME!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Been listening to it for a while now... Pretty good stuff. The best part is it doesn't sound too drasticly different from their older material.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
BRiT said:
Been listening to it for a while now... Pretty good stuff. The best part is it doesn't sound too drasticly different from their older material.
thats why i love it too...i dunno ive had it for over a month adn it came out today i remembered so i bought it...and since i was there i got teh rude awakening dvd as well....it was a megadeth day :D

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
CuddleMuffin said:
Never heard of that one before, do they have a website?
im sorry are you telling me youve never heard of megadeth?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Does it sound like "Cryptic Writings" if so warn me now..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Megawho?
I thought Dave departed from Metallideth. I guess not. Yes,'Criptic' sucked.
I like Megadeth,but not so much the 'Hanger 18' type shit. I would'nt mind it if they switched it up a little.Ya know,NEW SHIT. I'd still like to check out the "new"??? cd.
Maybe I'll just hit their home page.