WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook The Tattoo/Piercing Picture Thread!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Lets see your etched flesh and body mutilations!

Killerbean

Kibitzer of disillusion
Where's yours Break?

Edited by Lioness - Broken image link

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I have 1tattoo, and 5piercings(4 in my ears,no need to show?)

the pictures are quite bad, I took it with my webcam because I don't have any pictures on my laptop and for some weird reason I can't access my boyfriends computer so here :)

(my face is really red because I had been out "jogging" with a friend)

Edited by Lioness - Broken image link

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I just got the one on my left shoulder, I go back for the shading in about 2 weeks.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I want a tat. Well I have two, but they are dumb.

I want something unique tho, I just haven't figured it out yet.

steelasp

poontangwrecker
I want a tat. Well I have two, but they are dumb.

I want something unique tho, I just haven't figured it out yet.
Get "Poor Impulse Control" tattooed on your forehead.

Kudos to anyone who recognizes the reference.

Jane Deere

Mama Deere
Staff
i have 4 piercings total in my ears.
and i have 1 tat. this picture is really ugly though because it was really dry.

in this picture, my foot looks really weird. however, i'll post it anyways.

MentorX

Bad Monkey
I don't need tattoos or piercings. I got scars. They're not big, but you can tell one was done by a knife twisted into my back.

Danni

Poly-whaaaaat?
Premium
I have two tattoos. I had a nose piercing, but had to take it out. Now I have my eyebrow pierced.
Lower Back:

Left Shoulder:

Eyebrow:

It's hard to see, but it's there. I'll post a better pic when I get one.

MentorX

Bad Monkey
I know a girl who had her boyfriend's name tatooed to the back of her shoulder. After she broke up with him, it took her two days to hook up with a new boyfriend with the same name.

I know a girl who had her boyfriends name tatooed to the back of her shoulder. After she broke up with him, it took her two days to hook up with a new boyfriend with the same name.
Sounds like what my ex did with the tat of my name on her back. I'm not sure if the rumors of her finding another "my name" were true, but gawd I love how karma fucked her. She's now with someone named Joe. I'm not a Joe. :rofl:

I'll post my tattoo soon, before AND after. Right now, it's a little imperfect, but I like it. I'm imperfect myself, so it makes sense. I'm tired of my friends clowning on and on about it behind my back though, and my knuckles are too sore to protect my little Jingles, so I've got someone ready to give me a really nice "fix" job.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I'm thinking about getting a half-sleeve done later on when I can afford it.
The guy I go to is a little pricey, but I think its worth it. Plus, he is one of the few people on the east coast I have found that can do custom celtic work.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
When I turn 18 I'm thinking about something Celtic and something Aztec.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dude crypt your tattoos are really raunchy.

The_Rack

What about sex?
When I can get a tat I'll post it right away, as for my piercings, I dont feel like getting my camera now, but I'll post pics of all 15 later.:D