WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook The Tattoo/Piercing Picture Thread!

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Holy, that's the first time I realized yesterday was another Friday the 13th! Wow, I even had to sign the date. Geeez

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I have my ear pierced but dont have hoop or stud anymore, i remember my drunk 13 year old friend doing it at a party, we were probably inhaling gas too (oh boy we loved gas) back then, we all had earrings, left ear of course, right ear meant you was gay.

Sark

Hail Eris! Fnord
Lip and Nose, had eyebrow twice but it migrated out both times. Did all of them myself except for nose and 2nd eyebrow, which was so cheap i couldn't pass it up. 2 for 25 bucks!? YUP

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Lip and Nose, had eyebrow twice but it migrated out both times
I had my eyebrow pierced, it swelled up to ping pong ball size… not a good look, i took it out after a few hours and never put it back in again.

Sark

Hail Eris! Fnord
I had my eyebrow pierced, it swelled up to ping pong ball size… not a good look, i took it out after a few hours and never put it back in again.
Perhaps you were allergic to the material used? Stainless steel has never let me down.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Perhaps you were allergic to the material used? Stainless steel has never let me down.
Maybe, It was quite a while ago and done professionally, if I'd left it in, it would prob would've been okay eventually

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Well I got my nipples pierced, don't think I'm allowed to post htms in this thread though. I also gauged my ears again, took my gauges out in my right ear (I had three). But then I never used those blasted earrings! So I gave them to my niece and gauged them up again to 5mm 4mm and 3mm, looks quite cute, eve if I say so myself.

IMG_20151028_141116-1.jpg

Last edited:

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Sorry for double posting. I just want to show off my new tattoo! Nicos first "realistic" portrait aka I'm a guinepig (sp?)image.jpeg

It's Anna Lee Fisher , first mother in space. I could go on how symbolizes it's never to late to make your dreams come through. But honestly I just really liked the picture.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Sorry for double posting. I just want to show off my new tattoo! Nicos first "realistic" portrait aka I'm a guinepig (sp?)View attachment 9003

It's Anna Lee Fisher , first mother in space. I could go on how symbolizes it's never to late to make your dreams come through. But honestly I just really liked the picture.
Nico's good!
Can he do celtic knots?

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Nico's good!
Can he do celtic knots?

Yeah he is! I was a bit nervous as he'd never done a realistic portrait, but i trusted him and if he'd fuck it up he could just cover it up :D and it turned out sooo fucking nice.

Uuuuh, i think so? :D i think he's done one or two. His style is traditional, but really does anything (almost) for the customer.

BridgetteH

Particinator
I have 4. One across my collarbone that says "standing trial for your sins" (not religious, there's a deeper meaning to it for me). I have a tree and moon up my right forearm, a geometric wolf head on left forearm I did on myself and a thigh tattoo of a Rumi quote (one of my favorite poets ever) that says "What you seek is seeking you".

I also recently did one on my fiance, though I have to add the N atop the North needle and S beneath the S. It was my first tattoo ever. I already did art and he has a background in tattoos so helped me get comfortable with the gun.

The shading was freehand. Used transfer paper for the outline.

thekid65

Walking the PG-13 line
Sorry for double posting. I just want to show off my new tattoo! Nicos first "realistic" portrait aka I'm a guinepig (sp?)View attachment 9003

For a first attempt, that is pretty fuckin good sweetheart. I would have been nervous as hell if I were you. Faces are hard, and I've seen some really jacked up ones. Your artist did well.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Stardust

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
For a first attempt, that is pretty fuckin good sweetheart. I would have been nervous as hell if I were you. Faces are hard, and I've seen some really jacked up ones. Your artist did well.
Thanks! Yeah I know, but him being my boyfriend too I've seen how far he has progressed from when he started and trusted him not to fuck it u. I honestly thought he'd puss out a bit and go more on the traditional route. But he went all realistic! So happy with it.