WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the thing people do to piss off the pissed off

My girlfriend has some very strange friends if you can even callthem that, any ways they are all very pissed at me because my girlfriend iis one of the guy's ex- girlfriend, confused yet? so anyways, they all know i have a really bad temper, so they think up this prank to get me out of the picture, they threaten to rape my girlfriend (REALLY FUCKIN FUNNY HUH? :mad: ) my girlfriend is all fucked up now because they threatened her like that, they think it's some type of fuckin joke, what they don't know is that i am about ten seconds from killing the entire fucking lot of em. what even worse is that all of tem are boy scouts, this is today's generation of kids. The only reason that the two guys that threatened her aren't dead is because her mom called the cops and mif they end up dead than the first person they are coming to is me, and her mom told me not to do anything right now, but wait until summer is over because accidents happen(evil maniacal laugh here) they will all fuckin die, give me some ideas on how to do it i have a few but i know there are some very ummmm creative people here.

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
datz fucked up dude. i say, those kind of friends aren't worth having. if they get outta sorts again approach them directly, and bluntly, "the shit ain't funny man. what U guys did is sick. just mentioning shit like that 2 her calls for a can of 'FUH-Q-UP' to be opened." just be there 4 your girl. unfortunately, threats aren't enough 4 cops to do much unless action was taken. those jizzheads :mfinger: . keep a cool head but let it be known that you won't tolorate that kind of behavior and disrespect. if they don't listen then you can either whale on their ass and possibly get arrested and charged for aggravated assault or do it the sleazy way and prank on their asses. not prank 'ha ha' but prank 'oh shizz, someone's tryin' to kill me'. i'm talkin' covert, under the table, evil shit like damaging their property :bomb: or putting bigass roaches in thier clothes :D . it may be cheap and petty but let it be felt that if they think its funny to make someone live in fear, then let those jerks know that NOBODY'S safe, not even them. let 'em pay. it's bad enough that girls get raped but even implying that they are gonna rape your girl is unacceptable :thumbsdn: .

exactly thanks
i never did put up with the shit
i saw the guy two days later and i stared him down the whole fuckin time he had the balls to call me a pussy at thatmoment and i proceded to snap on him, i grabbed him by his throat and sent his head into a wall and proceded to ask him why he thought that shit was funny.
i better be getting points with her dad for this because i love her
but whats worse is that they are doin this shit to get to me, because they know for a fact that i won't put up with this shit, what scares me is that i know that if i am out of the picture than they might actually try something
if that does happen i have no problem going back to juvie, Im leaving for a month this summer and i think something might happen but i have to leave.
I like the pranking though sounds like fun hehe :)

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
i was thinking the same thing....about the suggestion may become reality thing. that in itself is a scary ass thought. it's obviously a psych-out to get you heated just 4 the fun of it. dooshbags. and her dad should be your back up. if my dad heard that someone even thought the wrong way about me he, , my mom, along with all of my brothers, and probably my cousins would open a can of FU-Q-UP. and with the evil, diabolical prankin'? think about all the shitty stuff U could do. For starters, and this requires rubber gloves, a paper bag, and a pack of matches.....take some dog shit (as much of it U can get) toss it in a bag and set dat shit on fire! do it early in the morning so it will be the first thing they smell those turd-biscuits! For added effect, douse it with lighter fluid, add a couple of fire crackers and Viola! You've got Blaze's custom made "Early Morning Shitter" :evil: !
happy trails mate! :thumbsup: :lol:

stupendousman said:
My girlfriend has some very strange friends if you can even callthem that, any ways they are all very pissed at me because my girlfriend iis one of the guy's ex- girlfriend, confused yet? so anyways, they all know i have a really bad temper, so they think up this prank to get me out of the picture, they threaten to rape my girlfriend (REALLY FUCKIN FUNNY HUH? :mad: ) my girlfriend is all fucked up now because they threatened her like that, they think it's some type of fuckin joke, what they don't know is that i am about ten seconds from killing the entire fucking lot of em. what even worse is that all of tem are boy scouts, this is today's generation of kids. The only reason that the two guys that threatened her aren't dead is because her mom called the cops and mif they end up dead than the first person they are coming to is me, and her mom told me not to do anything right now, but wait until summer is over because accidents happen(evil maniacal laugh here) they will all fuckin die, give me some ideas on how to do it i have a few but i know there are some very ummmm creative people here.
Very simply, have them assault you *devlish grin*..

switch the tables around, they want to mind fuck you, it's their turn now.. Do they have g/f's? Tell them you fucked them.. Do WHATEVER you have to do to get a rise out of them. This allows you to retaliate. I've had a very similar situation happen to me.. As SOON as he laid his hand on me, I put him on his knees.. Didn't break anything, but it helped him understand that.. YOU DON'T FUCK WITH ME OR MY LOVED ONES.

May not be your cup of tea, but from what I've read, you are definately a boy who can handle himself. Godspeed and teach those bastards a lesson.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
If it does come to fist fighting, nothing gets the job done like a straight punch to the nose. Even the toughest guys will start crying (not vonluntarily, I'd just like to point out), and that leaves them half blinded and just begging for you to do basically hit-and-run tactics. Back up, and if they grab their face, run up and knee them right in the gut. In a one-on-one it's best to fully jump on them as you knee them. You'll most likely end up hitting his ribs. Just try not to land directly on him. Being on the ground is not the place to be when you're half-blind. Works nearly every time. Oh, and contrary to popular belief, hitting somebody in the nose will not kill them.

Definitely be careful around the throat (if you can get to it at all). Anything more than a slap (sometimes, even a slap) can easily turn fatal. Always fun to give em a semi-hard palm to go with that broken nose though. Friction burns are a nice alternative.

When in a fight, try to vary how you attack. Throw in lots of knees, kicks, and elbows. Simply throwing bare knuckle punches will end up with extremely painful hands, which leads to weak punches.

If you can push this guy around, do it! Shove him, toss him, shake him around, whatever! If you can get him to the ground while you're still standing, quick kicks to the ribs, knees, and the face are nice. Quick stomps to the hands are also good, although most people get up fast when the adrenaline kicks in. Best to focus on quick kicks to the ribs.

If he comes on the attack, don't be afraid to back off. Just make sure you DO NOT turn your back or side to him. Hop around.

If you have great reflexes (or you can tell what he's going to do), hitting his hands as he throws a punch is a lot of fun. There's a good chance your hands will slip, though, and that's where the elbows come in.

If he has you pinned down, try your best to imitate a seizure. I don't mean to start twitching and foaming at the mouth, but just throw everything you can move at him. Hands, feet, elbows, knees, anything at all. Move yourself around the best you can so he can't get a good shot at you. If you're pinned down, your goal should be breaking free, not hurting the guy.

I've saved this part for last, because it is BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT! Notice the all caps and exclamation point!? Good! If you feel there's even a slight chance you'll lose control and, more importantly, if there's nobody around who will break up the fight, DO NOT GO THROUGH WITH IT. A simple fight can easily turn into a homicide should someone snap.

get him to throw the first punch then stab his ass and when hes dead put a knife in his hand. make sure there are no witnesses. :sword: self defense.

Slacker

Postaholic
You notice all but two of these peoples are noobs?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Linksy said:
You notice all but two of these peoples are noobs?
You and me? Well, this time they've been trying to spell good and everything, so I figured I'd give em some tips.