WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The thread about Kitana...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm.. I guess I haven't been around as much lately, but WTF!!

Okay, first off - this (baithouse/bait & tackle - whatever the hell it is this week) was created for [cues music] FLAMING! Perhaps you should stay the fuck outta the kitchen if you can't take the heat. I don't have a big problem with you personally - other than the few well-documented issues. hmmm okay - maybe I do, actually.

I'm just saying - people are bashing you for several reasons - the largest point I can make is posting something in your own defense, and then closing it immediately. That's like saying, "fuck you" to a Samoan, then turning around and running away - or pointing to someone else and saying they said it. It's just chicken shit. If you want it to end - end it. Don't try to get the last fucking word - cuz that's not ending it, now is it? If you really don't give a shit what people are saying why are you:

- posting responses defending yourself, and bitching about people bashing you?
- closing such posts so that others cannot respond in kind?
- such a whiny bint?

In closing - YOU stop it. YOU grow up. YOU get a clue.

With no fucking respect (it's earned, after all),

Badassmtbiker

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Things get extremely old after hearing it for the 100th time without reason... I suppose it's too much to ask for some originality and substance.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
badassmtbiker said:
Ummm.. I guess I haven't been around as much lately, but WTF!!

Okay, first off - this (baithouse/bait & tackle - whatever the hell it is this week) was created for [cues music] FLAMING! Perhaps you should stay the fuck outta the kitchen if you can't take the heat. I don't have a big problem with you personally - other than the few well-documented issues. hmmm okay - maybe I do, actually.

I'm just saying - people are bashing you for several reasons - the largest point I can make is posting something in your own defense, and then closing it immediately. That's like saying, "fuck you" to a Samoan, then turning around and running away - or pointing to someone else and saying they said it. It's just chicken shit. If you want it to end - end it. Don't try to get the last fucking word - cuz that's not ending it, now is it? If you really don't give a shit what people are saying why are you:

- posting responses defending yourself, and bitching about people bashing you?
- closing such posts so that others cannot respond in kind?
- such a whiny bint?

In closing - YOU stop it. YOU grow up. YOU get a clue.

With no fucking respect (it's earned, after all),

Badassmtbiker
I closed the thread, cause there was 6 other like it, not in the bait house. second off... you have no IDEA what the hell you are talking about. 3rd... blah blah blah.....

_Kitana_ said:
I closed the thread, cause there was 6 other like it, not in the bait house. second off... you have no IDEA what the hell you are talking about. 3rd... blah blah blah.....

:thumbsup: rock on. I mean, I know I've pissed my fair share of people off here, but I don't think I've had one thread dedicated to talking shit about me - let alone 6+. Go you. Perhaps one day you'll ask Pat Sajack if you can buy a clue. Until then...

BRiT said:
Things get extremely old after hearing it for the 100th time without reason... I suppose it's too much to ask for some originality and substance.

I know.. I know.. and I hate to add to clutter, and standard bullshit - but..

the bitch sucks

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Lmao~Weak shit

Ending This Now
Alright, listen. I am sick of you fucking idiots crying cause I got mod powers. I didn't ask for it, Jason approached me. I have NEVER in all the SITES i have been a MOD on had this MUCH trouble.

To say that I have nothing to offer is fucking bullshit. So go fuck yourself at this point. To take stuff serious.

Untill Jason thinks I am doing a bad job, or removes me from power I am here. It's his site. I like this site and I do my best to make it a nice enjoyable site. Now you can make all the threads about me you want and waste your time crying about and ask yourself is it going to change anything.no.

So stop it. Grow up. Get a clue.

With all FUCKING respect,

Kitana
Yeah, that's what I look for in a Mod. Total lack of respect.

Gee; I wonder if everyone else is wrong and perhaps you are correct.. What are the odds? You post in Bait & tackle and close the thread? You are so Brave.

I think it' s funny how you throw out that people take the site too serious, then in the same statement defend your position. Flat out you are a good poster, but you make a crappy mod. Sorry, it's the "Bait&Tackle" and Yes I did post in the correct forum. Perhaps, Target will re-hire you.

Good luck.

P.S. I am not an idiot simply for not sharing your views.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Broken said:
Yeah, that's what I look for in a Mod. Total lack of respect.

Gee; I wonder if everyone else is wrong and perhaps you are correct.. What are the odds? You post in Bait & tackle and close the thread? You are so Brave.

I think it' s funny how you throw out that people take the site too serious, then in the same statement defend your position. Flat out you are a good poster, but you make a crappy mod. Sorry, it's the "Bait&Tackle" and Yes I did post in the correct forum. Perhaps, Target will re-hire you.

Good luck.

P.S. I am not an idiot simply for not sharing your views.
It just shows how sadly owned she is, and she cant acept the fact :mfinger: :gun: :mad: :sword:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
*edited*

Lmao...not worth time anymore. I guess if you guys want to keep devoting threads to me, go right a fucking head.

_Kitana_ said:
*edited*

Lmao...not worth time anymore. I guess if you guys want to keep devoting threads to me, go right a fucking head.

I'm sure I've had second thoughts about things I've posted, but cannot come up with any posts that I've had to go back and *edit* away into nothingness. If you wanna step to it - bring it. If not, perhaps writing your own flame in notepad would be better. Instead of trying to post, then wiping it away. As for devoting threads to you - umm.. yea.. you've got a fan club alright. Go you.

_Kitana_ said:
NOT a HO.

So don't even fucking go there
for not being "worth your time," you sure post a lot here. WTF?

"..I don't care if you bash me..."
"..go right a fuckin head..."

"Don't go there"

1. wtf hypocrite
2. "don't go there" Okay, sister. I'll make sure I don't go there, while I'm raising the roof, and keeping it real.
3. you is a ho
4. This is the baithouse - flames are allowed. Try to close this. I dare ya. :mfinger:

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
badassmtbiker said:
for not being "worth your time," you sure post a lot here. WTF?

"..I don't care if you bash me..."
"..go right a fuckin head..."

"Don't go there"

1. wtf hypocrite
What a moron :blahblah: She's saying it's not worth her time to constantly defend herself against all you dildos that have nothing better to do than bash her. I'm mean it's all you guys do. Dont' you have anythign else to do with your time? The amount of time you guys spend bad mouthing her, one would think she's all you think about. Do all you guys have some sort of hard-on for her. You like her that much that all you think about is her? Get a life people!!!

Excuse me, I'm just bored reading all these threads on Kitana. It's like the forum should be named KitanaWTF.com. So please move on to something else. If somethign she says or does pisses you off, don't be a baby and cry about it. Just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.