WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Thread to end all Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad_nz

Just another white guy
Ladies and gentleman boys and little girls- this is the thread to end ALL threads.

heres the deal- this is an all out fest of wits and insults
thee who has the best insult or comment is the champion (im too lazy to judge so everyone is a champion in their own wannabe minds)

Right! the topic.. our topic- is everything

everything that surrounds us- from our pet cat that just vommited at our feet due to hairballs, to the pizza guy that keeps fucking up your order

GET TYPING BECAUSE THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE

thread champion.....
of course if you cant be fucked and just wish to insult me- then we can both have a nice glass of beer and beat the shit out of each other

Descent

Hella Constipated
Sorry...there are numerous other threads like this. I could always massage your penis with motor oil if you insist.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
brad_nz said:
Ladies and gentleman boys and little girls- this is the thread to end ALL threads.

heres the deal- this is an all out fest of wits and insults
thee who has the best insult or comment is the champion (im too lazy to judge so everyone is a champion in their own wannabe minds)

Right! the topic.. our topic- is everything

everything that surrounds us- from our pet cat that just vommited at our feet due to hairballs, to the pizza guy that keeps fucking up your order

GET TYPING BECAUSE THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE

thread champion.....
of course if you cant be fucked and just wish to insult me- then we can both have a nice glass of beer and beat the shit out of each other
lame

wiseman

"angry"scientist
This somehow seems familiar. soooo....U suck. and i claim my self champion!!! *cheers and laps in background*

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
deja vu all over again...

And here's the One Response To End The Thread to End All Threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.