WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Three Mousketeers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#1
Look here Britney, Christina, and Jessica (AKA buttbuddies aka starters, offense and newbie) being 14 and being able to cuss doens't make you funny. In fact your sad. Flaming is an art form that requires a decent sense of humor not who can come up with the best who sucked whos dick jokes. I've read most of your recent posts and have yet to see funny or orignal. SO break your godamn daisy chain and quit slappin each others ass everytime one of you says YOU SUCK in caps. Bait and tackle is for flaming...not for JR HIGH type antics. I've seen better insults come from a 6 year old girl. SO take your no talent ass sucking little dick club to a rookie ball league where people will hive five you for being gay. Here all your gonna get is :owned2:
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#2
For starters fugly, don't start with us or we'll rip your heart out and shove it down your throat. you're probably one of those fuckers who sucks dicks for gas money and then walks home. i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, fucking queer prick. don't act like ur some kind of authority figure, because frankly, you're nothing but a shit-faced, obese, disfigured, wrinkly cocked son of a bitch, asshole. :mfinger:
 
2,419
0
200
#3
for_starters said:
For starters fugly, don't start with us or we'll rip your heart out and shove it down your throat. you're probably one of those fuckers who sucks dicks for gas money and then walks home. i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, fucking queer prick. don't act like ur some kind of authority figure, because frankly, you're nothing but a shit-faced, obese, disfigured, wrinkly cocked son of a bitch, asshole. :mfinger:
shut the fuck up you homo!! you just got :owned2:
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#4
for_starters said:
For starters fugly, don't start with us or we'll rip your heart out and shove it down your throat. you're probably one of those fuckers who sucks dicks for gas money and then walks home. i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, fucking queer prick. don't act like ur some kind of authority figure, because frankly, you're nothing but a shit-faced, obese, disfigured, wrinkly cocked son of a bitch, asshole. :mfinger:
Excellent work, starting off with a Ful Metal Jacket reference and then trailing off into obscenity. The only thing bigger then your useless mouth is your asshole. Try again retard. Maybe take out a thesaurus and figure out a few new words.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,828
7,997
487
#5
Fugly said:
The only thing bigger then your useless mouth is your asshole.
Now now, I think his asshole gets quite the workout from the two other stooges...
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#6
Yes, well not much size there you might be right.
 

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
303
0
0
#7
Fugly said:
Look here Britney, Christina, and Jessica (AKA buttbuddies aka starters, offense and newbie) being 14 and being able to cuss doens't make you funny. In fact your sad. Flaming is an art form that requires a decent sense of humor not who can come up with the best who sucked whos dick jokes. I've read most of your recent posts and have yet to see funny or orignal. SO break your godamn daisy chain and quit slappin each others ass everytime one of you says YOU SUCK in caps. Bait and tackle is for flaming...not for JR HIGH type antics. I've seen better insults come from a 6 year old girl. SO take your no talent ass sucking little dick club to a rookie ball league where people will hive five you for being gay. Here all your gonna get is :owned2:

you pathetic little fucker are actually making attemps on flaming us? now i know whats sad.
If you have indeed read or most recent post you would see, if you werent the stupid dog ass licking dumb whore that you are, that no one except you says YOU SUCK in caps.


If your post was actually an insult i would maybe take offence but being this is written by someone who apperently is trying to protect this shitty forum, making you a sad fuck. Go and continue to suck up to Jason and pray that some day you will be a mod. but who the fuck wants that? the only mods that i've seen are pathetic offence taking sensitive morons with obviously no life since all they do is look up on extremely old threads and qoute something you say there trying to flame you.

This that you're trying to do isnt better than what the mods are doing, you couldnt possibly thought of this by youself you little retard. Did it hurt when dustinzgirls dad shoved that chain up your ass untill you screamed for help, and then your cords broke so he could keep doing it since you couldnt scream for help.

Flaming is an art? omg did you just finish reading the some fucken sad book written by Youknowthedeal who is apperently the self proclaimed "master of flame" you little fucker nothing is compared to the flame crew, you didnt even pass the requierment for the most dumbest shithead alive since obviously your mom didnt let you out of bed, if you have something more to say that wont make you even more owned then you are as of now say it now bitch.
Who the fuck are you anyways? either you're so sad motherfucker who gets sexually harassed by your boss but being too much of a sissy to press charges even though he shoves his fingers up your ass every morning in the elevator. He fired you last night didnt he, after first breaking himself into your appartment and raping you all night and finishing up by saying that you aint worth a fucken lube?
Or you're brokens newest account.

Anyways you seem somehow filled with anger of getting flamed but hey, you dont want to be an offence taking ugly kitana do you? so get yourself a grip you aint got a chance in a milion years to actually offend anyone, so before you waste your "life" just quit wtf.com.


Thanks putting the effort in reading this.
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#8
Fugly said:
Look here Britney, Christina, and Jessica (AKA buttbuddies aka starters, offense and newbie) being 14 and being able to cuss doens't make you funny. In fact your sad. Flaming is an art form that requires a decent sense of humor not who can come up with the best who sucked whos dick jokes. I've read most of your recent posts and have yet to see funny or orignal. SO break your godamn daisy chain and quit slappin each others ass everytime one of you says YOU SUCK in caps. Bait and tackle is for flaming...not for JR HIGH type antics. I've seen better insults come from a 6 year old girl. SO take your no talent ass sucking little dick club to a rookie ball league where people will hive five you for being gay. Here all your gonna get is :owned2:
for starters, fugly, U GOT FUCKEN OWNED BITCH, good job itakeoffence, fugly, ur just a whining little bitch who can't flame so u gotta cry like a bitch gettin raped, so u read all of our recent posts eh? and we've posted like fuckin tons of posts lately, i guess the posts can't b that bad then for u to sit on ur fat ass and read all of them, even tho we all know u got no life, cud u read thro a few pages of a book on stress management? helllll noooooo, but i guess u got the interest and time to read our posts u pathetic little owned piece of shit, go hide somewhere and masterbate rather than embarass urself here, u bitch fucker, get a life off a raped pigs ass hair motherfucker, later alligator
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#9
for_starters said:
get a life off a raped pigs ass hair motherfucker, later alligator
That was actually kind of funny.

But, you are still worth less than the pigs ass hair, at least fugly could buy one. :mfinger:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
76
112
#10
dustinzgirl said:
That was actually kind of funny.

But, you are still worth less than the pigs ass hair, at least fugly could buy one. :mfinger:
Was it funny because its the truth and the meaning of your whole life, or that you have retarded kids who says "wwww..hhhh..aaaa... dd..ooo..ooo thha...a.a.a.t.... IIIIIIIIIIIIII d...ooon-.tntt..t.ttt un...dd.d.d.deee..rrr.sssstttaaa....nn.ddd" , did this make you cry? That your kids never had the knowledge that you wish they have? Stop wishing that fudge would be your child and live with the fact that your a slut, a worthless whore who really no one likes besides your daily blowjob (CL) :thumbsup:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#11
MrNewbie said:
Stop wishing that fudge would be your child and live with the fact that your a slut, a worthless whore who really no one likes besides your daily blowjob (CL) :thumbsup:
Well this doesnt make any sense, since CL's dick is to big and doesnt fit into my mouth.

DOnt cry, I know your jealous.

When your pubic hairs grow and your balls drop, Ill loan you the money to buy a one-legged hooker out of pity, since it would be the only way a little creaton like you would ever get laid.
 

Sektor

Particinator
662
0
0
#12
Fuck, the one-legged hooker wouldn't even do it. Not with his pitiful ass.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#13
Honkey said:
Fuck, the one-legged hooker wouldn't even do it. Not with his pitiful ass.
I was trying to give him SOME hope.
 
255
1
0
#14
i think newbies just upset cause his dick is so small he pees on his balls.
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#15
Jesus Christ...you really are each others ass clowns. Your like those three idots on a playground telling each other how cool they are before going home to play dungeons and dragons. All I saw from any of your posts was YOU SUCK. Add a few obscenities and creative use for seman and all of a sudden I got owned? Well hate to dissapoint you kiddies, until you can prove you got something besides being able to kiss each others corn filled assholes you will always be a little less then the shit I just scraped off my shoe. All three of you are prime candidates for retroactive abortion. Just end it now, its really the only way you'll stop being an embaressment to the human race.

Don't come back until you got something better then what you already posted a million times before. We've all heard it and it wasn't good the first time. And quit telling each other how good your are...thats just sad...
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
76
112
#16
dustinzgirl said:
Well this doesnt make any sense, since CL's dick is to big and doesnt fit into my mouth.

DOnt cry, I know your jealous.

When your pubic hairs grow and your balls drop, Ill loan you the money to buy a one-legged hooker out of pity, since it would be the only way a little creaton like you would ever get laid.
Lol wow, thanks for sharing your little homo experiences but really take it someone else or you can hang yourself :mfinger: You obviously took offence to my insults of your "husband" dick, because its to small... Stop lying its okay..

Wow im so jelous :rolleyes: since you are looking at my dick all the time I feel so flattered, slut :mfinger: . This is just getting funnier every day, I mean seriously 305 views at duztins children thread in one night, god damn people must be seriously pissed, more and more is comming to bait & tackle, keep comming to the nazi camp so I can send you in the gas chamber :mfinger:


Fugly are you the new biGE,kirvett and chris who dont post here because I owned them so much ... :mfinger:
Im glad enough to tell you this, welcome at least your suck-uping works :mfinger:
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#18
MrNewbie said:
Lol wow, thanks for sharing your little homo experiences but really take it someone else or you can hang yourself :mfinger: You obviously took offence to my insults of your "husband" dick, because its to small... Stop lying its okay..

Wow im so jelous :rolleyes: since you are looking at my dick all the time I feel so flattered, slut :mfinger: . This is just getting funnier every day, I mean seriously 305 views at duztins children thread in one night, god damn people must be seriously pissed, more and more is comming to bait & tackle, keep comming to the nazi camp so I can send you in the gas chamber :mfinger:


Fugly are you the new biGE,kirvett and chris who dont post here because I owned them so much ... :mfinger:
Im glad enough to tell you this, welcome at least your suck-uping works :mfinger:
Yup, 2 1/2 inches of dagglin' fury......That's big, right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.