WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The three stooges history

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Yeah thats what im thinking about, making a big fucking history text about us about the revolution about the survivor.. About us as persons..
Who we have always planned to attack, people we have attacked together and more features...
We have talked on msn alot about what we are going to do and stuff, not how we were going to post but special persons that we were going to attack for serveral reasons

So what you guys think???

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MrNewbie said:
Yeah thats what im thinking about, making a big fucking history text about us about the revolution about the survivor.. About us as persons..
Who we have always planned to attack, people we have attacked together and more features...
We have talked on msn alot about what we are going to do and stuff, not how we were going to post but special persons that we were going to attack for serveral reasons

So what you guys think???
WTF are you talking about? :confused:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
NEWBIE if you werent so irrational you could have been one of the few and proud

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
telling about the three stooges for god sake... And no im not going to go glory style that we were good and stuff, im actually going to write the truth from both sides, what we thought and what people thinks..

Yeah??

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
telling about the three stooges for god sake... And no im not going to go glory style that we were good and stuff, im actually going to write the truth from both sides, what we thought and what people thinks..

Yeah??
for starters,

Mr Newbie, you're back! Nice...

We both have 18 votes on Survivor...it's my ass or yours. :thumbsup:

Good luck.