WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy The timely arrival of: The Gash Thread.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
In the spirit of the proposed rule changes. I am snapping up prime real-estate.

Until said time arrives, i'm taking all suggestions of what referance to the Vagoo we use in the title. E.g. Snatch, moot, ham wallet etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
How about front-bum, catcher's mitt, or muff? (that last one may be confusing though, as some think that it's just the mound while others think it involves the entire quim). :p

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

MadHatterMad

a.k.a. ZoeMonster
Nu-Nu, Koochi, pu-tang, lady biscuit, snatch, trim, American pink taco stand, boonswah, coon-papi, The Gold, some "jay-jay", muff....to many to name.

• 1Like
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
If we want to go the way of the loose fur-burger (or not-so-furry, depending...thanks MaxPoer, now I can't eat my sammich without laughing), then we should consider Horse Collar, Beef Curtains, Mouth of Tasmania and Sideways Sloppy Joe. :rofl:

Last edited:
  • 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: MentorX and MadHatterMad

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Call it a hemorrhoid. Because if you have one of these things that have been evading Tucker Max for all these years; you and your "coochie" are little more than a pain in the ass.

• 1Like
Reactions: YUCK FOU!!!