WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy The timely arrival of: The Gash Thread.

MentorX

Bad Monkey
Damn Max, I just bought a 1/2 pound of roast beef. It was on sale. I now have to check for slime.
I love this place because I get to be so fucking juvenile.

Hot Pockets!

• 1LOL
Reactions: MaxPower

MentorX

Bad Monkey
The sandwich was delicious. No slime, just a little bloody. Sorry Sev, I haven't beem around. All threads are fresh meat to me.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Fanny. Minge. Beaver. Cock Pocket. Boy in the canoe. Holiest of Holies. Minnie.

The last one is what my little sister used to call it.

• 1LOL
Reactions: steelasp

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Fanny. Minge. Beaver. Cock Pocket. Boy in the canoe. Holiest of Holies. Minnie.

The last one is what my little sister used to call it.
Please be aware that you are swimming in dangerous waters. You are hereby officially placed on DSP (Double Secret Probation) and any further attempts to reanimate dormant topics/threads will be cause for violation of said probation which will lead to management at The Fister Care Network to immediately rescind all sponsorship.

This is your first and only warning.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Please be aware that you are swimming in dangerous waters. You are hereby officially placed on DSP (Double Secret Probation) and any further attempts to reanimate dormant topics/threads will be cause for violation of said probation which will lead to management at The Fister Care Network to immediately rescind all sponsorship.

This is your first and only warning.
Thanks Dean Wormer. :)

• 1LOL
Reactions: MisterFister