WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The True Flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok "master" flamers. i have been discoussing this topic here and there. now its time to ask the big boyz of the site. the true flame, what makes it? is it a art form or just blind luck? some seem to think its a smiley face that rolls back and forth, some think its vulgare language. though i have seen many awsome flames and they included neither of these. so what in your advice makes a truely good flame?

Easty

Click click boom
i think the flames that give some sort of multiple meaning to them are good. just don't try that hard. those are the best ones :thumbsup:

flames dont even need vulgarity. when they have them, i think the poster is desperate to piss somebody off.

hmmmm agreed. do you think some people are too nice to be able to give a proper flame?

Easty

Click click boom
possibly, but some are more like me. just dont give a shit. the less you care and the less you think, the better life will be for you

Eastside said:
possibly, but some are more like me. just dont give a shit. the less you care and the less you think, the better life will be for you
This is true. Yet, you forgot one thing:

This is the internet, not life. ;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You could geht a user name like mine. (not likely,though.)
Sometimes words are not needed at all. The name "gehtfuct",at times,is good enough to disrupt any penis picnic,in any thread.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
ok "master" flamers. i have been discoussing this topic here and there. now its time to ask the big boyz of the site. the true flame, what makes it? is it a art form or just blind luck? some seem to think its a smiley face that rolls back and forth, some think its vulgare language. though i have seen many awsome flames and they included neither of these. so what in your advice makes a truely good flame?

Its flint, newspaper, kindling, and gasoline.

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
A true flame has several determining factors.

1. Timing (As HC stated)
2. Intelligence
3. Purpose

These are the foremost factors to successfully and truly flaming someone.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
A true flame has several determining factors.

1. Timing (As HC stated)
2. Intelligence
3. Purpose

These are the foremost factors to successfully and truly flaming someone.

Although, you should note, that a complete lack of all three with simple, oddly shaped words and spellings is still pretty damn funny. for example:

James you are just a silly rabbit boy without any fur. You have big fat feet and smell like a garbage dump filled with fish chunks. You are gross, and your hair is like big orange poopies. You need to get a life, like, a real one. And take a shower. Mabye buy a rat to chew the moles off your face.

Note the randomness. Doesnt make any sense.

dustinzgirl said:
Although, you should note, that a complete lack of all three with simple, oddly shaped words and spellings is still pretty damn funny. for example:

James you are just a silly rabbit boy without any fur. You have big fat feet and smell like a garbage dump filled with fish chunks. You are gross, and your hair is like big orange poopies. You need to get a life, like, a real one. And take a shower. Mabye buy a rat to chew the moles off your face.

That was quite good, do you mind if I try?

jamesp

In Memory...
dustinzgirl said:

True, it was pretty funny, but I'll leave these type of posts to the 'special' people.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
True, it was pretty funny, but I'll leave these type of posts to the 'special' people.
My mommy says Im special. So does the guy who drives the wittle bus.

dustinzgirl said:
Knock yourself out. I love random, pointless flames.

<poster>, you are a dirty mosquito. You suck. You have a big nose which is perfect for skiing, and you flood the room with snot when you breath in and out. Women want to kill you, and men want to pee on you. You've failed at life, and you probably won't make it out of the garbage can you live in, alive. Just give up now, and work in a convenience store.

Will that work DG?

jamesp

In Memory...
dustinzgirl said:
LOL, on a lighter note, thanks for the reply in Chit-chat, you're a good person.....from what i can deduce from the net.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
DG said:
"Hey!.....Sit the fuck down! Do I have to come back there!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.