WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The True Horror Of Mikado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was expecting the sticks to be in your ass.

:rotflmao:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are a...

johnny kuntz said:
:thumbsup:
I got one with a Mikado stick entering my pisshole, truly shocking shit, can't post it here.

That pic is just wrong on so many levels. Sorry, I have a problem with piercing the skin, it tends to make my stomach turn.

diamond said:
all forms of piercing? ears?
Yes. I got my ears pierced and it made me sick for about an hour afterwards. I don't know why it bothers me so much, it just does. I've let my ears close up because they kept getting infected due to allergic reactions. I can look at normal ear piercings and be okay, but if I see a person with earrings all the way up their ears it bothers me. Don't get me wrong, I'll still talk to the person, I just can't look at their ears. I know, I'm weird.

diamond

The nice guy
tiger_86 said:
Yes. I got my ears pierced and it made me sick for about an hour afterwards. I don't know why it bothers me so much, it just does. I've let my ears close up because they kept getting infected due to allergic reactions. I can look at normal ear piercings and be okay, but if I see a person with earrings all the way up their ears it bothers me. Don't get me wrong, I'll still talk to the person, I just can't look at their ears. I know, I'm weird.
Sounds like you are allergic to the nikel content...anything over 22 carot and you will nbe fine perhaps

diamond said:
Sounds like you are allergic to the nikel content...anything over 22 carot and you will nbe fine perhaps
Jesus woman, where did you crawl from? You sound like my brother, he's what they call retarded.
I poked the soft spot on the top of his head you see. I didn't know I was squashing brain.

I love him though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.