The uncanny ability to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
I am not a staff member and I don't have that little orange flame icon in the corner of my posts, so how is it that I can see who reps me now? Was this the "new feature" I heard BRiT talking about?

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
*Taylor prepares to be thrashed by all those who he ng repped*

LET THE E-WAR OVER NEG REP BEGIN!!!!!

*Taylor pulls out his knife, and prepares for battle*

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Wowwww.... so its Skitch whos been neg repping me leaving positive comments.. i kept wondering what schmuck had been doing that. lmao.

tzedek

Original Member
tbsrk said:
Wowwww.... so its Skitch whos been neg repping me leaving positive comments.. i kept wondering what schmuck had been doing that. lmao.
same here

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah, I turned it on a couple of days ago..

Figured it would liven up B&T. ;)

Let loose the dogs of war!

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
You know how after you rep a person it says you have to spread it around after giving it to the same person again? Cycle repping is when people rep a bunch of other people just to give rep to the same person again. It's a classic case of abuse.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Cuddles said:
Um, no I didn't, I just posted like everyone else did in this thread. So go kiss a pigs ass and shut up!
Thank you my dear friend I forgot about ole' Cuddles the pig! I shall go at once and tend to her!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I hate the FCC said:
Thank you my dear friend I forgot about ole' Cuddles the pig! I shall go at once and tend to her!
No I mean this pig:

Oh and you can lick his balls while your at it :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.