WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The uncanny ability to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a staff member and I don't have that little orange flame icon in the corner of my posts, so how is it that I can see who reps me now? Was this the "new feature" I heard BRiT talking about?

Jason opened the floodgates, congratulations!

*Taylor prepares to be thrashed by all those who he ng repped*

LET THE E-WAR OVER NEG REP BEGIN!!!!!

*Taylor pulls out his knife, and prepares for battle*

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Wowwww.... so its Skitch whos been neg repping me leaving positive comments.. i kept wondering what schmuck had been doing that. lmao.

tzedek

Original Member
tbsrk said:
Wowwww.... so its Skitch whos been neg repping me leaving positive comments.. i kept wondering what schmuck had been doing that. lmao.
same here

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah, I turned it on a couple of days ago..

Figured it would liven up B&T. ;)

Let loose the dogs of war!

And sure enough, you were correct.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have flaming to do.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
TheLampIncident said:
I hate being cycle repped. How lame.

What exactly is cycle repping? I keep seeing it used but I have not a clue.

You know how after you rep a person it says you have to spread it around after giving it to the same person again? Cycle repping is when people rep a bunch of other people just to give rep to the same person again. It's a classic case of abuse.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
tbsrk said:
tzedek said:
same here
And all this time you thought it was me. That is just a damn shame :rolleyes:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Um, no I didn't, I just posted like everyone else did in this thread. So go kiss a pigs ass and shut up!

Cuddles said:
Um, no I didn't, I just posted like everyone else did in this thread. So go kiss a pigs ass and shut up!
Thank you my dear friend I forgot about ole' Cuddles the pig! I shall go at once and tend to her!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I hate the FCC said:
Thank you my dear friend I forgot about ole' Cuddles the pig! I shall go at once and tend to her!
No I mean this pig:

Oh and you can lick his balls while your at it :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.