WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The universe

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
When the world opens up to a future of hopelessness, I will build a statue comemorating myself that can go to outer space and then will shoot all the rest of the people down so the vegetation and the meek intent of life will be history, and once we find out that it won't be history because there never was a history, the universe will shrink to the mere fact that history never existed.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Apparently nobody can figure this one out.

Bullshyt said:
When the world opens up to a future of hopelessness, I will build a statue comemorating myself that can go to outer space and then will shoot all the rest of the people down so the vegetation and the meek intent of life will be history, and once we find out that it won't be history because there never was a history, the universe will shrink to the mere fact that history never existed.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
sorry, but wrong , you can't be literal, it sounds farfetched but so does everything in philosophy.

i see. this thread is too philosophical (sp??) for me

*leaves*

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:

stfu.

thats pretty much all i have to say.

oooohhhh mommy look at all the big pretty words.

ha ha ha ha
you know you guys think im funny! laugh, damn you!

dustinzgirl said:
stfu.

thats pretty much all i have to say.

oooohhhh mommy look at all the big pretty words.

ha ha ha ha
you know you guys think im funny! laugh, damn you!
ahahaha. that was hillarious. :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes, you may commence bowing now.

and actually bullshyt, it sounds pretty cool, im just in the mood to fuck with people, k

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:

kallero

Fresh Meat
Bullshyt said:
You take things too litterally. History is the concept of a collection of what has happened before what is known as now. You can't look at a word as if it in itself what it implies. Words only stand for concepts that would otherwise go unrealised.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
kallero said:
You take things too litterally. History is the concept of a collection of what has happened before what is known as now. You can't look at a word as if it in itself what it implies. Words only stand for concepts that would otherwise go unrealised.
for starters, take your abtract thoughts, and shove them far, far up your ass (to a place where no one will ever see or hear about them again) :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
you can be a dumbass all the time, or you can be a smartass sometimes. what you should do all the time is know that you really dont know shit. history is and will ever be nothing more than a story, the gospel of others their testimony of what they think happend,unless you were there.science is only an organized system of ignorance.you can be philifuckable all you want.I can make my self seemingly stupid,by simply saying blah blah blah...you only know what you see (OR READ)what you know IS so much smaller than what you dont know.I know im not the smartest fucker here. geht a clue.you're not gonna figure it all out......just rant....DAMN!..

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
for_starters said:
for starters, the complexity of this post makes my brain hurt. go back to simple posts that I can understand. :mfinger:
Fixed. We knew what you really meant.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
lol, the kid's a moron. And gehtfuct, once again, you can't be literal, its not about history.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
lol, the kid's a moron. And gehtfuct, once again, you can't be literal, its not about history.
for starters, you're exactly as your name implies. only difference is that your name should start with 'pig' and not 'bull' :mfinger:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
for_starters said:
for starters, you're exactly as your name implies. only difference is that your name should start with 'pig' and not 'bull' :mfinger:
Wow, that was clever. I bet you hurt his poor little feelers with that one. :rolleyes:

jamesp

In Memory...
Bullshyt said:

crocostix

speeding tickets... why?
serious now, it was a nice topic, until that stupid dumbass for starters came along and felt he needed to fuck the meaning of the topic up. on a personal note to for starters: i read the other thread bout harry potter, in which u claim to go to university. well.... if u were on mine, i'd sure ass hell be amused how u would pack out the lunch ur mom has made for u and wait for someone to come by to feed it to u, cuz u can't do nething at all, stupid fuck. just cuz ur in college, doesn't mean u can tell other ppl their idiots. ppl like u, who don't respect other ppl, are the main reason for the excistence of this forum, and are the ones we should get rid of.

btw, i'm pretty drunk now, and if u find an error in my english and want to laugh bout it, do so, cuz i don't give a fuck, i'm dutch :D

just do me one favor, if u don't have nething to say ---> stfu :mfinger: and don't waste our time.

and to bullshyt, that stuff bout the universe, we don't know if history will never excist again, cuz maybe life will emerge again, like it has before. u know, single cell stuff, to fish, to something, to primates, to human eventually. maybe other animals will evolove into sentient beings.
sure as hell hope not, we've got enough trouble allready dealing with our own kind :mad: