WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The universe

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Bullshyt said:
There has been numerous talks from the moderators about them banning him. They really should do it.
they wont they have too much fun fuckin with his head

Fugly

Tenderony
This is the worst post ever. Worse then Kitana's I miss my boyfriend crap. Next time you get high and want to wax philosophic Bullshyte go to a forum that cares. History is written by the winners, you my friend, are not one of them.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Fugly said:
This is the worst post ever. Worse then Kitana's I miss my boyfriend crap. Next time you get high and want to wax philosophic Bullshyte go to a forum that cares. History is written by the winners, you my friend, are not one of them.
now fugly remember flames go in bait and tackle

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey fugly, if you had any common sense at all you would have refraned from making that stupid comment. Good day flamer!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Bullshyt said:
Hey fugly, if you had any common sense at all you would have reframed from making that stupid comment. Good day flamer!
is it -"reframe"or"refrain"?hey look at it this way,MR.newbie will be off vacation
soon enough. :thumbsup: .......... :mfinger: :D