WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Vandals

Saw The Vandals last teusday in Amsterdam de Melkweg :thumbsup: Great show, only their leadsinger, David Quackenbush had problems with his voice so they had to compensate by running around naked and jerking off while holding a beer..

David Quackenbush: 'See, this is what happens when you legalize marihuana!'

shep

Local alcoholic
johnny kuntz said:
Saw The Vandals last teusday in Amsterdam de Melkweg :thumbsup: Great show, only their leadsinger, David Quackenbush had problems with his voice so they had to compensate by running around naked and jerking off while holding a beer..

David Quackenbush: 'See, this is what happens when you legalize marihuana!'

Sound's like a typical friday night at shep's place

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i saw the vandals in 2002. there was much nakedness

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I wish that I would of been there ;) :(

Bet it couldn't compare to the GWAR show I should on Saturday. You know it's a good show when everyone leaves soaking wet and everyone who wore white is now in tye-dye.