WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Wall

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Does anyone know what Pink Floyd's The Wall is about :confused: ? I rented it the other day because I haven't seen it in years. It's such a crazy movie.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
supposedly its a combination of syd barret and rodger water's lives...its a great movie, just dont expect it to make much sense.

I accidently dl'ed the director's commentary version....thats how I know....mothafucka

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
It's cool if you watch the wizard of Oz wit the sound turned down and blast the wall.
I've found that a nice herbal supplement aids in getting the desired effect from the cinematic experience.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
MaxPower said:
It's cool if you watch the wizard of Oz wit the sound turned down and blast the wall.
I've found that a nice herbal supplement aids in getting the desired effect from the cinematic experience.

I thought it was Dark Side of the Moon with The Wizard of Oz?

gumercules

Ultra Mega
it's just an extended music video, so it means something to the creators and high people, and that's about it. doesn't need much plot beyond that

Easty

Click click boom
true, it is really fuckered up. want another one? check out "a clockwork orange". really freaky-like