WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The wind beneath my wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Broken...If you're half the man that I gave myself to all those years ago...you'll come back and semi-amuse us, with your semi-funny anecdotes and semi-witty remarks. If this is about that usurper, Feet up or whatever her skanked out name is....she'll never give you what we had. How could you forget about Mr. Choo-Choo? :(

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
he's gone, i posted with him for almost a year now......im going to have to get in contact with him somehow

max i need to talk to you

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
Mr. Choo-Choo? :(
The train going into the tunnel?

YUCK FOU!!! said:
he's gone, i posted with him for almost a year now......im going to have to get in contact with him somehow

max i need to talk to you
Just activate the Bat signal citizen.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
who the hell is Broken? He sounds like a queer.

Well, you sound like a bitch. Broken is a very cool person. He helped me become a mod. He is funny and witty and far above lowly idiots like you and me.

dustinzgirl said:
Well, you sound like a bitch. Broken is a very cool person. He helped me become a mod. He is funny and witty and far above lowly idiots like you and me.
True, but after I kicked his sorry little ass he left with his head down :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:
:rofl:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
True, but after I kicked his sorry little ass he left with his head down :thumbsup:
You lie. Broken was infallible. No mere mortal such as yourself could possibly beat him at anything. Except mabye mikaldo, but only silly gooses like yourself play that.

dustinzgirl said:
You lie. Broken was infallible. No mere mortal such as yourself could possibly beat him at anything. Except mabye mikaldo, but only silly gooses like yourself play that.
No, YOU lie. Its a well known fact that Broken left because of my sheer leetness :thumbsup: only a dumb cunt like yourself wouldnt know such wisdom :lol:

Didn't Broken actually quit this place after arguing with Kitana so much? Along with voluntarily giving up his mod powers?

Sure, he was an okay guy. But infallible? I think not.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:
Word, girly lady, but my post was sarcastic. I am well aware of who Broken is. I remember the "old" days when Broken, gottahurt, and badassmtbiker were the big guns, and tbsrk was only an infant.

I miss that guy too.

Also I declare myself a newbie no longer...Ive been here since what ? last Friday right ? I now declare myself a seasoned veteran.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
concepts said:
I miss that guy too.

Also I declare myself a newbie no longer...Ive been here since what ? last Friday right ? I now declare myself a seasoned veteran.

You're a bit full of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.