WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines THE WIZ QUIZ:did you pass?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The ol' piss test
for all of you who've had the pleasure of filling a cup...cream and sugar?
i myself dont have any reservations toward pissing to geht a job.
but is it nessesary to have to piss every time they feel the need to see your naughty bits? if you ask me i think its bullshit.
i've seen many of good people canned,and many of losers.
i know most party favors are infact illegal.my point is,and thanks for asking-
1.what people do in their own home,away from work for that matter,
should'nt be a matter that conscerns an employer.(short of something insane)
2.it seems like an invasion of privacy.stupid as this sounds.
how dare someone be judged by the chemical content of their piss.
if you're not drunk or stoned stupid AT work,or school for that matter.
i personally feel your simple freedoms,like privacy and to choose to smoke yourself into a retard should be an issue of your own.
leave the judgement up to the boys with the pretty steel bracelets. :mib:

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I think the piss test is pointless because it's just so easy to cheat on. Hell, just a few weeks ago I hooked my boy up and pissed in a bottle for him so he could get a job. It's like there is no reason someone shouldn't be able to get a job because of the PT as long as you have at least one clean friend. Quite frankly, based on that I would say the piss test is more like an idiot test: either you're smart enough to stay clean, or you're smart enough to find someone who is.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Let me put it this way. The Piss test. I personaly have worked with idiots who have been high fucked up and should of been caned and retested for their piss.

They have every right to know if your smoking dope, cause if you can not stop smoking the shit long enough not to get a job, then their is a problem. I think the test needs to be more strick in my opion.

_Kitana_ said:
Let me put it this way. The Piss test. I personaly have worked with idiots who have been high fucked up and should of been caned and retested for their piss.

They have every right to know if your smoking dope, cause if you can not stop smoking the shit long enough not to get a job, then their is a problem. I think the test needs to be more strick in my opion.
I've never had a problem with them, as my drug of choice is legal, and I'm never drunk a work. Well, that's not true - but we only test new hires - and if you still have enough alcohol in your system to trip a piss test, then there are problems.

As for making it more strict - I guess it depends on what your definition of strict is. I believe that an employer has every right to fire an employee under the influence at work. If you choose to blaze up at home, and are sober when you show up to work - who gives a fuck? Pot is bad for you, but so is alcohol. Alcohol is probably worse for the human body, too - depending which doctor you ask. If they can piss test you, and determine that you're high at that point, or had smoked within hours of reporting to work - sure, fire 'em. Should they be able to can someone who took a few hits two weeks ago? No.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I agree with all of you......(weird).anyhoo,I think there is too much control
going around as it is.If this is going to be about your right to be stupid-
*you're a bad boy,BAD!*then why do we keep putting them in the white house?I think you're missing the point to this abstract point of view-
I'm ok with gehtting a life to geht a job.
I just dont think it's ok to geht "pissed" every time you break a nail-
or if you're naturally dumb and geht a boo-boo.
here's a scooby doo band-aid.....now piss.

i agree. thing is they make a drink that will pass you, i know it works because i've used it. fyi, i only drink and smoke pot. not like my earlier years where i would take acid and do coke now and then. i think there is nothing wrong with smoking a little pot and drinking. it's the other drugs that are evil.

Ctoit

Tenderony
You know whats funny about that is Professions in the medical, legal, phychological field dont do any kind of testing........but to work at 7-11, Mcdonalds or for a carnival for gods sake...you will be tested upon hiring and random .............. look for a new profession

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ctoit said:
You know whats funny about that is Professions in the medical, legal, phychological field dont do any kind of testing........but to work at 7-11, Mcdonalds or for a carnival for gods sake...you will be tested upon hiring and random .............. look for a new profession
I do have a good job.Read my profile.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:
Did you even read?
no i thought you people knew me better than that i never read anything longer than 5 sentances