WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The wonderful world of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
I know that this is a site to get out all of your anger, but I'm so happy! I didn't think that my life could be this good. I have a wonderful boyfriend, I'm finally finished with school for the summer, :thumbsup: Yeah, and I'm on top of the world. If anyone else wants to share some good things that are happening, just add em. I'd love to hear and congratulate you. :) Love and God Bless!

gumercules

Ultra Mega
nobody flame this thread, i'll just delete stupid posts or split them into their own thread because it's about fucking time we had a more optimistic thread in here

i'm ALMOST done with classes for this quarter, which means i get to go home. so life is good overall, classes went pretty well this quarter, i'm heading into my senior year so the light is at the end of the tunnel, and i've got a great girlfriend and things are good

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
gumercules said:
nobody flame this thread, i'll just delete stupid posts or split them into their own thread because it's about fucking time we had a more optimistic thread in here

i'm ALMOST done with classes for this quarter, which means i get to go home. so life is good overall, classes went pretty well this quarter, i'm heading into my senior year so the light is at the end of the tunnel, and i've got a great girlfriend and things are good
(dam it i cant flame) i have 8 days till school is out.hurray

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
Yep, schools almost over for me (six days take THAT otepsoul!), I'm gettin a minibike, I'm doing well on my finals, and I'm gonna go shootin' with my dads friend next week. I also am going to a camp in the British Virgin Islands this summer for marine biology. I also saw a Baltimore Oriole. I'm kinda a bridwatcher. Fuck you. I am NOT geeky.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I got a letter from my husband today telling me about how much he loved me and all the things he misses about me and our home and how hot it is there. Its nice to know that no matter how far apart we are. Our love is still strong. I know, I feel it and I have hope...... that we are going to be just fine.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
im getting my electric guitar soon yeah wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo
]

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
What kind of guitar?

I'm moving the fuck outta this hellhole and moving into my new house this summer.. Definatly can't wait for that shit...

BBQ, here I come!

Sod

Spilly Talker
Congrats to all of you people who are doing well, for i am also doing great, i'm out of school in 5 days (Graduating), then i'm heading to alberta to get a job that starts out paying 25$ an hour, 10 days on 3 days off, 10 hours a day, and anything over 10 hours a day is time and a half. i'll be making around 2500$ every paycheck (which is every 2 weeks) Also my mom is lending me 7500$ to buy this sweet 2003 yamaha R1 off a guy i know (sports bike for those who don't know) so it's safe to say, my life is going to be great for a while! (If i don't kill myself on my bike hhehe) by the way, i'm in love with bikes!

http://www.mcnews.com.au/NewBikeCatalogue/2003/Yamaha/R1/SecondPics.htm - this is the bike, except it's a solid blue

Status
Not open for further replies.