WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the wonders of insomnia

insomnia sucks, i spend many nights awake with absolutly nothing to do, and when i try to fall asleep i just seem to get more awake, damn this insomnia shit....anyone else got this problem....

friz

Lascivious Node
insomnia ?

yeah , insomnia sucks ! It has plauged me for decades . Drinking yourself into oblivion works for a while but has some obvious drawbacks . I finally broke down and went to a doctor . It took a while but there are prescriptions that can help but most are addictive . Why the fuck else would I be on the net at 2 in the fucking morning !

yeah, i am on prescription pills for it, but they make me feel like shit whenever i take them, sure i sleep for a long time, but then i wake up feeling like i got kicked in the head, so i quit taking them

friz

Lascivious Node
Better than dead ?

Yeah most of them do knock the shit out of you but I found it gets better if you take them long enough to get used to it . I used to hand them out to loudmouths who talked big about their tolerance . Fucked em up good ! The old antidepressant Ellavil is my fav ! Had to test drive a whole shitload before I got that . Valium sucks , Imovane sucks ....... Listen to me I sound like nurse mary . Fuck me !

to pass away sleepless night its simple find a website join and post , result get to know loads of other people that suffer from the same and hey presto you have someone to talk to on a regular basis no more feeling lonley!

i don't feel lonely on these night, im just bored to shit on these nights, they have me on Trazadone for sleeping, but i still hardly take it anymore

friz

Lascivious Node
full moon

Did any of you fuckers get any sleep last night ? Doped to eyeballs and I only got a couple of hrs . Someone pointed out it was a full moon . :mfinger:

i got 11 beautiful hours of sleep last night after getting 6-7 hours of sleep all week because of stupid rowing.

let me tell you guys. i have NO problems sleeping at any point of the day, yet im not tired. maybe you guys should get some more activity into the day?

friz

Lascivious Node
oohh !

When the weather is good I can cycle 30-40k of dirt single track a day and still not sleep more than 4 hrs without waking up . 11 hrs would be glorious . Fuckin braggart !

6 hours of sleep last night...most sleep I got before a morning shift in a long time. My sleep habits are becoming more normal...or they were anyway.

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
hows this for ya.. stay awake for 16-36 hours, then sleep for 15 or so... cept when school is around then is only 3 hours after being awake for 16-36 hours... fun, huh?