WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the word n00b

Status
Not open for further replies.
this word sucks, if somebody says to me "STFU n00b" i will hit them

har-har-har

I am laughter.
why did you make a topic about the word n00b if you hate it so much ?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
har-har-har said:
stfu n00b, why the fuck did you make a fucking topic about the word n00b if you hate it so much , you stupid n00b
Don't flame out side of B&T n00b. :rolleyes:

har-har-har

I am laughter.
i edited my post so now its not flaming, its a question, and anyways you called me a noob, doesn;t that count as flaming?

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Arent you taking things a little too seriously?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
har-har-har said:
i edited my post so now its not flaming, its a question, and anyways you called me a noob, doesn;t that count as flaming?
LMAO

Ohhh, I called you a n00b... I flamed you... I am getting cockfarm... wow.. so cool...

Fucking n00bs!

Sektor

Particinator
n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b

Jesus.

You're an idiot.

If the word "noob" makes your life suck, then you indeed should commit suicide like half the people on here who bitch about how bad their life is, when actually they're a bunch of noobs who should stfu.

Moved to Bait and Tackle, because I feel like enjoying the stupidity of you. And such. Etc. Wee. :thumbsup:

just think of the wonderful word of forums like boot camp :thumbsup: you start out at the bottom(n00b) then you slowly work your way up the ladder. eventually you make it to.......................um well hell i don't know, but right now your at the bottom, your pointless, have no real say in anything and no one gives a crap. hell i've been here for a while now and still no one gives a crap what i say unless it has something to do with boobies :rolleyes: so get over it and move on.

Unforgiven said:
Here is a fine pair of boobies for you to stare at, Havok.

Before I click the link, I assume that's a picture of birds.

Very original.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.