WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the word n00b

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus, that was the biggest circle jerk i've ever seen! you bunch of fags!
/me giggles and runs away!

UberSkippy said:
Fuck off and die n00b

Are you typing on a cell phone?
Looks more like a calculator, which he hooked up to the webnets using his uber haxxor skills.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Unforgiven said:
Looks more like a calculator, which he hooked up to the webnets using his uber haxxor skills.
Hmmm

Well, either way he's now my bitch. I'm going to pimp him out to whoever wants a little tom70m action. The first taste is free.

Who wants some n00b spankin fun?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I Hate The FCC said:
I'm the VP of it so kiss my ass. :thumbsup:

It's funny how the word "Poo" makes me laugh.

Poo. Ahaa-ahaa-haaa....*?*

Sleepy...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
What's funnier is a cow that goes Moo, right after it drops a Poo.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RageAgainst said:
What's funnier is a cow that goes Moo, right after it drops a Poo.
In some cockfarmre's shoe.

tom70m said:
You Are All Total Fucking Losers
Says the guy who came onto the internets one day and posted how he hates the word noob and will "hit the first person who says "STFU n00b"

shep

Local alcoholic
I'll hit him *shep reaches down and grabs his sweatty balls,pulls his hand out and slap's tom in the mouth* Here's one for the road dicklicker :mfinger:

STFU noob

shep said:
I'll hit him *shep reaches down and grabs his sweatty balls,pulls his hand out and slap's tom in the mouth* Here's one for the road dicklicker :mfinger:

STFU noob
Watch out... he might like that a little too much.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
tom70m said:
You Are All Total Fucking Losers
HEY! Did I give you permission to take the ball gag out of your mouth? No, I didn't think so. Now sit down and shut the fuck up.

You're a total fucking looser. You loose at the internets for taking them seriously. You loose at life for taking the internets seriously. You loose at everything for being a n00b. You suck.

UberSkippy said:
HEY! Did I give you permission to take the ball gag out of your mouth? No, I didn't think so. Now sit down and shut the fuck up.

You're a total fucking looser. You loose at the internets for taking them seriously. You loose at life for taking the internets seriously. You loose at everything for being a n00b. You suck.
You lose at spelling lose. :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.