The words to the llama song.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I finally wrote out all the words to the llama song . Can you watch it without smileing?

Here's a lama there's a lama and another little llama fuzzy llama funny llama llama llama duck llama llama cheesecake llama tablet brick potato llama llama mushroom llama llama duck I was once a treehouse I lived in a cake but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake I was only ttree years dead But it told a tale and now listen now little child to the saftey rail did you ever see a llama kiss a llama on the llama llama's llama taste of llama llama llama duck half a llama twice a llama not a llama farmer llama llama in a car arlama a llama llama duck is that how it's told now is it oh so old is it made of limon juce doorknob ankle cold now my song is getting thin I've run out of luck time for me to retire now and become a duck.

FJB

leetling
did u make the llama song, or did u just rewrite them? if u DID make it...your jesus.

Dave666

Pot-Head
it's imposible to watch that without laughing. That was the most random thing I've ever seen.

Jung

???
Premium
FJB said:
did u make the llama song, or did u just rewrite them? if u DID make it...your jesus.
No, that flash is pretty old. So old that Ebaums World has it now...

ferengi

Yay fire!
I've seen that flash before. I didn't think it was very funny. It was more stupid than humorous, in my opinion.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
That was the most gayest thing I've ever seen
& It didn't even make me smirk.
:thumbsdn:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
bnccoder said:
I finally wrote out all the words to the llama song . Can you watch it without smileing?

Here's a lama there's a lama and another little llama fuzzy llama funny llama llama llama duck llama llama cheesecake llama tablet brick potato llama llama mushroom llama llama duck I was once a treehouse I lived in a cake but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake I was only ttree years dead But it told a tale and now listen now little child to the saftey rail did you ever see a llama kiss a llama on the llama llama's llama taste of llama llama llama duck half a llama twice a llama not a llama farmer llama llama in a car arlama a llama llama duck is that how it's told now is it oh so old is it made of limon juce doorknob ankle cold now my song is getting thin I've run out of luck time for me to retire now and become a duck.
I posted this a few months ago!

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
I watched it once and then until it said I'm a treehouse or whatever, then I realized it repeated. Not that funny, IMO.