WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The world's most outrageous collection...of everything?!?

there is a guy at the peddler's mall who's stand is bigger than this. he has a lot of cool stuff though if that's what you are into.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I find that pretty cool, although I don't really dig action figures. Everybody collects something. Me, it's HotWheels.

Descent, you're an idiot. Your collection of video game crap is probably total faggotry to this collector as well, so STFU.

I know a guy that has over 30,000 HotWheels from 1968-present. His whole house is filled from back bedroom to the kitchen. It's like a HotWheels museum.It's awesome, if your're into that thing. I am. :)

To each their own.

Wait .. he's missing any sort of collection of sex toys... not really a collection of everything :p

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
There was this segment once on tv about collectors and they filmed this old couple who had everything McDonald's ever made. It was crazy. They actually have a house dedicated to that stuff. Shelves everywhere, displays all kinds of crap. It was intense.

Descent

Hella Constipated
CopyLifted said:
Descent, you're an idiot. Your collection of video game crap is probably total faggotry to this collector as well, so STFU.
No, I'm talking about how much stuff he has. Jason's collection of game equipment dwarfs my e-penis in size. He assured me that I have a very, very small e-penis, so small it's almost microscopic. I assured him his penis was massive, mammoth, and dinosauric in size. I applaud Mr. Jason for his honesty.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
If you have an office job, you steal pens and paper and stuff...
If you have a computer-oriented job, you steal computer parts...
If you have a job at a Zeller's warehouse, you steal a huge collection of stuff taht you will never use.

This guy obviously works at a Zeller's Warehouse.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Boycott said:
If you have an office job, you steal pens and paper and stuff...
If you have a computer-oriented job, you steal computer parts...
If you have a job at a Zeller's warehouse, you steal a huge collection of stuff taht you will never use.

This guy obviously works at a Zeller's Warehouse.
:lol::lol:

mitchp

Flame Bait
:eek: I'm impressed... I want to shake this guy's hand.

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
That a massive collection. I collect bawls bottles and megaman action figures.

Slacker

Postaholic
BklynCannonball said:
There was this segment once on tv about collectors and they filmed this old couple who had everything McDonald's ever made. It was crazy. They actually have a house dedicated to that stuff. Shelves everywhere, displays all kinds of crap. It was intense.
I bet the house is shaped like a happy meal.

ryu

Flame Bait
thats quite awsome i bet it will be worth quite a bit in a cuple hundred years hehe. I collect guns ^^

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
See that's the problem though. Everybody always thinks $$$ when it comes to collecting.

Do you collect guns because you think they are going to be worth a shit load in the future? Probably not.

It's true, when it comes to "toys", and they are old and desirable, they probably are worth money. For me it's the fun of collecting, not if it's going to make me rich in the future.

Collect what you like and have FUN doing it. Don't collect thinking it's your retirement fund in the future.

And if you collect ANYTHING, don't knock other collections if it isn't what you collect.

CopyLifted said:
Everybody collects something. Me, it's HotWheels.
My mates dad has millions of those things, all in original boxes and all of them in several massive display cases in his house. Its pretty damn cool.

Descent

Hella Constipated
CopyLifted said:
See that's the problem though. Everybody always thinks $$$ when it comes to collecting.

Do you collect guns because you think they are going to be worth a shit load in the future? Probably not.

It's true, when it comes to "toys", and they are old and desirable, they probably are worth money. For me it's the fun of collecting, not if it's going to make me rich in the future.

Collect what you like and have FUN doing it. Don't collect thinking it's your retirement fund in the future.

And if you collect ANYTHING, don't knock other collections if it isn't what you collect.
Dude, that's what I do. I enjoy rare, obscure, and hard-to-find computer/video game hardware.

Remember the 4 GPU unreleased Voodoo5 6000? They turn about $800 on eBay, a priceless relic of computing history. GeForce3 level performance.

Imagine showing up at a LAN with that.

"Dude, what is that video card?! It's fucking mammoth!"

"It's an unreleased Voodoo5 6000 prototype."

"No way! Fucking hot shit!"

I also want a Japanese Sega MegaDrive (Genesis), I finally found one, they are rather rare because everyone in Japan owned a Super Nintendo and MegaDrive sales never took off after 1990.

They are one of the prettiest pieces of electronic equipment I've ever seen, they look like the rectangular Genesis but are multicolored teal, red, blue, and green. The main unit is black. It's a beautiful piece of machinery and plays all American Genesis games.

The issue is I don't have money for all this :happysad:.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't really collect anything :(