WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The worst luck when treating people

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
I don't know if this happens to other people but I have something my friends call "black karma" or merely bad luck; but all the guys I like are pretty much fucked up.

The first guy I liked was a disaster, he made me wait for him for 6 months and then he went off with another girl. This was the first guy I really liked.

The next one was my first boyfriend, who happened to be suicidal medicated with zoloft possible schyzophrenic and he cutted himself. We broke up on the phone while he was crying and cutting himself. That was three months of my life.

My next boyfriend was a drug addict raver that had a ska band at the moment. He cheated on me when we had one month. Broke up as soon as I knew it.

My next and last boyfriend appeared to be the most normal, but now in retrospective he was pretty much obssesive, jelaous and really odd. We were 7 and a half months together, he absorbed me for that time and after that I realized I had no friends left. That was two months ago.

A month ago appeared this guy I really liked from before, and it turned out he likes me back. He's 8 years older than me, phsycologist and he has a girlfriend. He doesn't care about having a girlfriend, and now I'm in a love triangle. He's just weird for liking a 17 year old girl when he's all grown up (what the fuck is he thinking?). We volunteer together at some place and we have to keep it all secret and no one can know a thing, it's an annoying relationship, I'm a little depressed.

When I see all the people that has tried to have something with me, they're all like that, I have never had a normal relationship in my entire life. My friends are saying "ok, we'll find you a normal boyfriend, because you can't get them on your own" Three days ago a 23 year old alcoholic made a move on me, two or three months ago some "boheme" guys did too, also some pot head guys and, how can I forget, the guy that was part of a satanic cult among many others...

Does anyone else have this problem when relating to people?
I guess I just want a normal relationship...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
supposedtabeme said:
had a ska band
Well.. He must have been a good guy..

Heh just poking..

Yeah well that sucks, you'll find someone soon.. As for the bad guys, get to really know them before you date them..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have shitty luck with relationships as well, I've been single for such a long time due to that. I'm sorry to hear about your shitty luck, maybe you should just wait a while until the right guy comes along.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
p99 said:
Well.. He must have been a good guy..

Heh just poking..

Yeah well that sucks, you'll find someone soon.. As for the bad guys, get to really know them before you date them..
The first guy was friend of mine over 9 months before he ended up with the other girl.

The first boyfriend was A-OK when medicated, I talked a lot to him before anything happened...who would've known he'd stop the medication afterwards.

The guy with the ska band...I know him since 4th grade, he never told me the drugs thing.

The last one I was friends with him a year before!!

And well, the one right now it's not exctly a relationship, but it is indeed fucked up...

I have shitty luck with relationships as well, I've been single for such a long time due to that. I'm sorry to hear about your shitty luck, maybe you should just wait a while until the right guy comes along.
I am...what else can I do besides that?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ignore guys for a while, go party, have fun. Just wait until the right guy comes along, when he does, you will know it.

And btw, Your pic or avatar , I remember that from an old cartoon,but I don't remember what its from, do you?

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
smoke-it said:
Ignore guys for a while, go party, have fun. Just wait until the right guy comes along, when he does, you will know it.

And btw, Your pic or avatar , I remember that from an old cartoon,but I don't remember what its from, do you?
That's Robin, I believe it was a short animation made in the US (if my memory serves me right...). You might recognize it from the Paranoid Android Video of Radiohead.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah, thats it! with the kid and the angel right?
Whats the song called?