WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The worst meet... EVER!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, so today there was a wrestling meet between my WHS (the school I go to,) and The Anchorage Christian School. (why I have explained their name will become apparent later on.)

The horrible meet started right off the bat when the bus didn't show up! So we were about thirty minutes late. Then, we got there and I found out that I couldn't wrestle (along with another teamate) because they didn't have well spread weights among their team. Another thing that rooted from this was the fact that many were bumped one or TWO, weight classes up! (those of you who have wrestled before know that that's a lot) Then, we found that the ref sucked ass, AND was bias to our school. (don't even ask me why) What I mean by, "the ref sucked ass," I will explain. The ref made us lose FOUR FUCKING MATCHES! Because he decided that he wouldn't give us the points we deserved, give the other team many breaks when they were tired, hurt, etc... by disguising it as a foul on our side, and giving them TONS of extra points. Thing is, IT GETS WORSE! In the end we lost by 12 because of this. Then, when I went to change back out, I found somebody had stolen my PANTS! Now I know you must be wondering, Why would they steal your pants!? And to be honest, I don't know! But they did nonetheless, and in all irony, they attend a CHRISTIAN SCHOOL! Whatever happened to morals? After I had found that my pants had been stolen, I realized that I was late for our ride back, (we carpooled.) It was just barely that I had caught a ride by one of our coaches, and now I'm ranting about how fucked up this meet was... </rant> This concludes the worst meet ever.

[Now I know you must be wondering, Why would they steal your pants!?/QUOTE]

No, not really.What I'm wondering is why the heck do you even attend such events?What's the benefit?Are you obliged to do it?If not, it was a total waste of time in the first place.

Pandur - if you've ever been on any kind of extra curricular team, you would know that members are obligated to go to every event or risk removal from the team.

Anyways, sucks that your meet went so badly, but don't blame it all on the ref or the other team. If you were better, you won. The ref doesn't know shit.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
High School Wrestling? Christ, I'm surprised this didn't immediately become a flame war.. Thank god it's not in BnT.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
What's so wrong about HS wrestling?

P.S. We WOULD have won three extra matches, making us win by 6, IF, the ref wasn't such a fag.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
If you don't see the problem with HS wrestling, then PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, continue to enjoy it. Don't let accusations of homoerotic boy-fun stymie your enjoyment of a decent sport.