WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss the worst thing to be..

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
51
0
0
#1
When you think about it....the worst thing in this country that you can be is a white heterosexual male.

White because any comment you make to a person of another race can be taken bad,
example: "hey man, nice job"
response: "wtf? you think you can just act all superior just because your white? what does it matter if i do a good job to you!?"

heterosexual because of the same reason. if i were to organize a heterosexual parade i would get in trouble for discriminating against gays for some reason

and finally male because women are trying to inact a plan to make thier wages equal or more than the men who are working at the same level.

seems to me that this whole "affermative action" program is backfireing. instead of bringing them out of the hole thier in, its encouraging them to stay IN the hole because they dont have to do any work in order to make a living. it sucks munky ass! :mad:
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#4
blitzen9090 said:
When you think about it....the worst thing in this country that you can be is a white heterosexual male.
Oh, poor me, I'm in the wealthiest, most respected, most privileged, least denegraded class, WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, cry for me...

Give me a break...
 

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
51
0
0
#5
well maybe we are the richest, most respected people, but we sure as hell arent the most degenerated class. there are black and hispanic TV stations out there, what if whites created an "only white" station? everyone in the country would go berserk. the problem is people want to all be equal and they use that power to break down every other person from what they think is equal. if you want to be equal, work at it, this damn affermative action program is racist itself! u think that whites didnt work to get to thier positions? there are still a lot of white people workin on construction and stuff that you think only the other races werk on
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#6
The worse thing to be is...

  1. John Kerry on election day
  2. Bill Clinton when Hillary is "in the mood"
  3. The person eating Rosanne Barrs pussy
  4. The janitor at a peep show
  5. Chris Farleys underwear
  6. A Miami Dolphin fan
  7. Saddam Hussein
  8. Canadian
  9. Rosie O'Donnel
  10. A detainee at Gitmo

The BEST thing you could ever possibly be, is a white heterosexual male over the age of 21 living in America.
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#7
blitzen9090 said:
When you think about it....the worst thing in this country that you can be is a white heterosexual male.

White because any comment you make to a person of another race can be taken bad,
example: "hey man, nice job"
response: "wtf? you think you can just act all superior just because your white? what does it matter if i do a good job to you!?"

heterosexual because of the same reason. if i were to organize a heterosexual parade i would get in trouble for discriminating against gays for some reason

and finally male because women are trying to inact a plan to make thier wages equal or more than the men who are working at the same level.

seems to me that this whole "affermative action" program is backfireing. instead of bringing them out of the hole thier in, its encouraging them to stay IN the hole because they dont have to do any work in order to make a living. it sucks munky ass! :mad:
Careful, your ignorance is showing.
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#8
blitzen9090 said:
There are black and hispanic TV stations out there, what if whites created an "only white" station? everyone in the country would go berserk.
wtf do you call CMT??? asshole..no where on black and hispanic TV stations does it day..."the only TV station for black/hispanic viewers"...
Because a certain station plays black/hispanic oriented tv shows does not mean that they are only for those ethnic groups...as far as the white man working hard for a good job ...no fuckin shit....you dont think that minorities have to work twice as hard to get to a high executive level....without being judged.....construction....please....anyone can work construction...theyre out in the sun...over worked ..underpaid....what fuckin diffrence what color of their skin is....you my friend are the typical whining crying little ass who had been brain washed by the "white" owned media .....
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#9
blitzen9090 said:
When you think about it....the worst thing in this country that you can be is a white heterosexual male.

White because any comment you make to a person of another race can be taken bad,
example: "hey man, nice job"
response: "wtf? you think you can just act all superior just because your white? what does it matter if i do a good job to you!?"

heterosexual because of the same reason. if i were to organize a heterosexual parade i would get in trouble for discriminating against gays for some reason

and finally male because women are trying to inact a plan to make thier wages equal or more than the men who are working at the same level.

seems to me that this whole "affermative action" program is backfireing. instead of bringing them out of the hole thier in, its encouraging them to stay IN the hole because they dont have to do any work in order to make a living. it sucks munky ass! :mad:

FUCK YOU!! Cracker.....(if you are)......All depends on your view of the world.....I got friends of all races and we trash on each other like all hell.....I'm straight out the Trailer like they're out the Hood.....

Affirmative Action is a whole nother show.... :mfinger:
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#11
White males still have more rights than anybody else, including white women. I'd say a white male is the best possible thing you could be. White men get paid more than anybody else, they are the ones who are the president,etc. It may possibly be that white males get too much without question. Don't be so naive as to think as soon as someone else get something, you're not getting enough.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#12
The worst thing you can be is ignorant. It is not a racial thing. Did you know that there is no physiological reason for racial categories? Only sociological reasoning creates racial categories. Are you more accepting of scientific or socialist reasoning?
 
143
0
0
#13
Here is a question for you. Why is it that people have any sort of special treatment for being able to get an education or a loan because of their race or ethnic background or sex. Is it because we feel sorry for them because of what my grandfather did to your grandfather? is it because we just cant let go of the OLD WAY? DROP IT!!! . It’s all bullshit to me. As for myself it is VERY hard for me to make a living and I don’t base that upon the color of my skin. I work just as hard as any man from roofing to mechanic work and I never catch a break because im white. I’m so tired of people saying shit like white men are more privileged because it is just simply not true for the working class. Maybe by the polls but not in California. Shit, im a minority here But i don’t complain like these bed wetters. You’re just limiting yourselves. And don’t try and give your statistical argument justice by saying "the presidents white" WHO GIVES A SHIT! Does that directly effect you? Does it hurt you that the president is white? because if it does then your just as bad as the man complaining about being white. fix what you beleive to be wrong or shut up. Times are changing people. wake up. :twocents:
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#14
Let me just start out by telling you that you're a complete moron. That being said, let me rip your post to shreds.
rbutler_7 said:
Here is a question for you. Why is it that people have any sort of special treatment for being able to get an education or a loan because of their race or ethnic background or sex. Is it because we feel sorry for them because of what my grandfather did to your grandfather? is it because we just cant let go of the OLD WAY? DROP IT!!! .
No, you dipshit, it's because those people have the lowest percentages in the schools. The worst thing to be in America (contrary to what the original poster would have you think) is a Lower-Class Hispanic Female. You would then have about an 8% chance of ever even getting into college. The stats go like this from highest percentage to lowest percentage likelihood of getting accepted into a university: White, Asian, Black, Hispanic. From there the gap gets even bigger between the Whites/Asians and the Blacks/Hispanics when you show the percentage who will actually graduate with a degree. And before you even try to say this has anything to do with intelligence or effort, notice that the vast majority of the black and hispanic people who drop out, do so for financial reasons, NOT academic.


ignorantfuck_7 said:
It’s all bullshit to me. As for myself it is VERY hard for me to make a living and I don’t base that upon the color of my skin. I work just as hard as any man from roofing to mechanic work and I never catch a break because im white.
Right.... I forgot. I catch all kinds of breaks because I have brown skin. You stupid fucking twat, do you really think any of this shit makes it easier on minorities in general? You come back to me when you've been fired for being white. Get back to me when you go to a convenience store and have them charge you more because you're white. You really don't have a fucking clue.


dipshit_7 said:
I’m so tired of people saying shit like white men are more privileged because it is just simply not true for the working class. Maybe by the polls but not in California.
Oh in California it's different? Oh, it must be because of affirmative action, right? Hey, dumbass, they don't even use affirmative action in California any more. The California University systems banned the use of affirmative action policies when they first started coming to light. Most businesses were against them in the first place.


ignorant_sack_7 said:
Shit, im a minority here But i don’t complain like these bed wetters. You’re just limiting yourselves. And don’t try and give your statistical argument justice by saying "the presidents white" WHO GIVES A SHIT! Does that directly effect you? Does it hurt you that the president is white? because if it does then your just as bad as the man complaining about being white. fix what you beleive to be wrong or shut up. Times are changing people. wake up. :twocents:
It's not about being a minority. It's about being under-priviledged. Just because there are less whites in california now than Hispanics (although there are still more whites than blacks or asians), it doesn't mean that hispanics are suddenly getting a better shot at education and jobs. If you're so fucking smart, why didn't you link us to one single story or resource showing how hispanics are getting jobs that white people are better qualified for? Why didn't you give us some sob story about how a "Mexican" stole your job? Come on, don't be so stupid.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#15
Simply to re-iterate what skitch has said, do you people realize that 20% of the population controls 80% of the wealth? Even the average, middle class white person lives better than any other racial category that society has created. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for cateroizing human ability by racial conotations.
 
143
0
0
#16
AAAW did I make you mad? First of all fuck head. You’re a goddamn idiot feeling sorry for yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your personal endeavors with being a Mexican. At no time did I mean anything against Mexicans. You totally misconstrued what I was trying to say. At no time was i ever above or below any race nor did they steal my fucking job because im a good fucking worker, not because im white. But if that’s what you want to believe then fine. If you want to seclude yourself then i will go with it but don’t go throwing affirmative action in my face. You only base your knowledge on statistics. Go cut and paste somewhere else you fucking sob story. :mfinger:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#17
rbutler_7 said:
AAAW did I make you mad? First of all fuck head. You’re a goddamn idiot feeling sorry for yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your personal endeavors with being a Mexican. At no time did I mean anything against Mexicans. You totally misconstrued what I was trying to say. At no time was i ever above or below any race nor did they steal my fucking job because im a good fucking worker, not because im white. But if that’s what you want to believe then fine. If you want to seclude yourself then i will go with it but don’t go throwing affirmative action in my face. You only base your knowledge on statistics. Go cut and paste somewhere else you fucking sob story. :mfinger:

You know, I was in partial agreement of your previous post. Then I read this, and suddenly, you look stupider than I thought you were.
 
143
0
0
#18
my apologies. i should have just been quiet with his wonderful, insightful rebuttal.
"You stupid fucking twat"
"you're a complete moron"
"you dipshit"
"dumbass"

How literate. i should have stopped there.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#19
rbutler_7 said:
my apologies. i should have just been quiet with his wonderful, insightful rebuttal.
"You stupid fucking twat"
"you're a complete moron"
"you dipshit"
"dumbass"

How literate. i should have stopped there.

Hey I never said he was intelligent. But, statistically speaking, the average Hispanic household makes half of what I make. The females are less likely to attend college, where as black males are less likely to graduate highschool. I attributs all of this to laziness. there are ways to graduate and attend college even when you are broke and a minority.

There are good ol' boys scholarships I wasnt elligible for, too.

I think you both need a lesson in civility and diplomacy.

This is a forum about issues, not who can call each other a dumb ass, so I focused on the facts presented, not the pot shots.

If you want to call each other stupid fucks, do it in b/t
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#20
rbutler_7 said:
AAAW did I make you mad? First of all fuck head. You’re a goddamn idiot feeling sorry for yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your personal endeavors with being a Mexican. At no time did I mean anything against Mexicans. You totally misconstrued what I was trying to say. At no time was i ever above or below any race nor did they steal my fucking job because im a good fucking worker, not because im white. But if that’s what you want to believe then fine. If you want to seclude yourself then i will go with it but don’t go throwing affirmative action in my face. You only base your knowledge on statistics. Go cut and paste somewhere else you fucking sob story. :mfinger:
First of all, I'm not Mexican. Second of all I'm not feeling sorry for myself. I have a degree, a certificate and a career that probably pays more than your lazy blue-collar ass. I never even said you said anything against Mexicans so it appears that you totally misconstrued what I was saying, child.