WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The wtf Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

The nice guy
Well its been a short while since I visited with the delegation. I wired the owner to ensure that I was still welcome, although personally I left on good terms with the staff.

I checked into my room and popped to the bar to meet some of the guests. One of them I recognised from the bar previously and I bought tiger a drink. A few others seemed friendly enough.

There was a small embittered old man who I think was rejected by the big firm I was here with previously, who muttered something about fcc got his arse kicked, but what do I care about a strangers sexual preferences? I am here for a break from the high pressure atmosphere not a reminder of the wannabes.

I look around the bar….some old tart is swearing and complaining that she is important and a nympho or something.

I notice a few of the chaps I met last time are missing, Mssrs Chylde, Power and Broken are obviously working late……

I can't wait to meet some others

diamond

The nice guy
meh_it_all said:
I remember you.
We got on just fine as I recall after a small, but fun scuffle

Unforgiven
You got your smilie back...you buy me the beer.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
diamond, you're always welcome here as far as I'm concerned. ;)

How has life been treating you since we last spoke?

diamond

The nice guy
MaxPower said:
diamond, you're always welcome here as far as I'm concerned. ;)

How has life been treating you since we last spoke?
Darling it has been just lovely as always.
I shall always be unconcerned but a gem as far as you are.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yep we did. Welcome back. Num-nut. :)

diamond said:
Well its been a short while since I visited with the delegation. I wired the owner to ensure that I was still welcome, although personally I left on good terms with the staff.

I checked into my room and popped to the bar to meet some of the guests. One of them I recognised from the bar previously and I bought tiger a drink. A few others seemed friendly enough.
Don't know ya, but Welcome Back nonetheless. :)

Oh...so sorry about the condition of your room. Perhaps we can get ol' Maxi to clean that up for ya. He does look awfully cute in his French maid's uniform! If he complains, just whip him a few times and he should be all set to go. ;)

diamond

The nice guy
zoloftcasserole said:
Don't know ya, but Welcome Back nonetheless. :)

Oh...so sorry about the condition of your room. Perhaps we can get ol' Maxi to clean that up for ya. He does look awfully cute in his French maid's uniform! If he complains, just whip him a few times and he should all set to go. ;)
who said I spent any time in my room last time? It should be spotless!

But I agree that max looked great in stockings.

shep

Local alcoholic
I don't remember you,welcome back i guess :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Your welcome.If you happen to find a pair of shit-stained undies in your room,well they belong to ghetfuct and im sure he would love to have them back :p

diamond

The nice guy
shep said:
Your welcome.If you happen to find a pair of shit-stained undies in your room,well they belong to ghetfuct and im sure he would love to have them back :p
I like guys who are house trained.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Diamond the whole lot of you are welcome IMO. Yes work is kicking shit out of my old ass. Nice that someone noticed. :)~ What are you up to these days?

Broken

Awkward Silence said:
Just so you know, that thing on your pillow.... Not a mint.
Yeah; we know it's your weenis. Can you please at least try and remember to put it back in your watch pocket just in case you ever find a use for it?

Awkward Silence

Perplexed Bemusement
Broken said:
Yeah; we know it's your weenis. Can you please at least try and remember to put it back in your watch pocket just in case you ever find a use for it?
I guess i could, but only if you're sure you're done borrowing it?

Broken

Awkward Silence said:
I guess i could, but only if you're sure you're done borrowing it?
Bah, I have the adult size known as a penis.I borrowed your weenis for this strippers birthday cake candle. You go play son.

Status
Not open for further replies.