WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The WTF?! Treasure Hunt..

</rant>

Tenderony
You will need: a digital camera of some sort. Be it a proper one, a phone or a webcam. If you only have a webcam, your treasure hunting abilities may be hindered (depending on how much shit you have around your computer).

How to play: I'll post the first bit of treasure. You have to go find it, take a photo and upload it. First person to post said item gets repped by the previous poster and it's their go to name the treasure. Get a piece of paper with your screen name on it in the pic as well so we can be sure we're all playing properly.

Get it? Got it? Good.

1st bit of treasure to find is some weed, I just smoked all mine.

</rant>

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Is a cool game, I am down. I don't have my camera with me, so I can't take any pics. Will do tomorrow.

However, how do we know people aren't findings pics on the net and posting them instead of actually taking the pics?

</rant>

Tenderony
The piece of paper in shot with their name on. Seemed like a fun idea. Not been here for a while so I thought I'd contribute a decent thread instead, I mean as well as, cussing people.

</rant>

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
</rant> said:
The piece of paper in shot with their name on. Seemed like a fun idea. Not been here for a while so I thought I'd contribute a decent thread instead, I mean as well as, cussing people.

</rant>
Fuck dude, I must be blind or dumb! I read the original thread and see exactly what you are saying. I think the food I ate has me seeing things, or not seeing them. :mad:

</rant>

Tenderony
If thats a bottle opener or some weed, you get some rep. Seeing as I cant make out what the fuck that is you get nowt.

NEXT!

Edit: Looking at it it must be weed.

Pick the next treasure and the hunt carrys on.

</rant>

tzedek

Original Member
its a roach, and all i get is some shitty rep? this game sucks :thumbsdn:

</rant>

Tenderony
tzedek said:
its a roach, and all i get is some shitty rep? this game sucks :thumbsdn:
Well if you were smart enough to read the first post you might understand the game, what to do and what you get.

You seem not to be able to grasp the simple instructions, focus your camera or find the requested objects.

You suck.

</rant>

tzedek

Original Member
hey, i was the only one who played along with your shitty game anyway. so quit yet bitchin

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
hey, i was the only one who played along with your shitty game anyway. so quit yet bitchin
I am down with playing this game, I just forgot my camera. Plus I do not have internet at home, so it would be really hard for me to find things in this crappy office. :confused:

</rant>

Tenderony
If I had thought it would be this hard to grasp I wouldn't have bothered.

Tzedek fucked it, so lets start over.

Find a monitor. Nice and easy that one.

</rant>

</rant> said:
If I had thought it would be this hard to grasp I wouldn't have bothered.

Tzedek fucked it, so lets start over.

Find a monitor. Nice and easy that one.

</rant>
Shitty picture, but the whole thing was too big.

</rant>

Tenderony
Then you say the next piece to find.

I give up. This is clearly too hard for people to understand.

</rant>

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
Shitty picture, but the whole thing was too big.
You are suppose to have a paper with your name in the picture, so we know you didn't download it from the net.

</rant> said:
Then you say the next piece to find.

I give up. This is clearly too hard for people to understand.

</rant>
I think it is better to give up now. :rolleyes: :thumbsup: hahaahahah fucking hillarious.

People, find a wooden spoon. (Don't forger your name in the pic)