WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the you dont have shit on me thread and now im pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuckoffassholes

SGDTR Master of Evilution
Ok, BrIONwoshMunkey, are you fucking happy? You know what, I'm better than you, so i really dont care if your happy! Ok, squeeze me, you more fucking closed minded than any other person i know, wait, no, i take that back, but you are goddamn close. And to all other people who posted their closed minded ideas in my thread, FUCK OFF!!!! YOU ALL SUCK!!!!:mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
You're a pissed off 13 year old, aren't you? Tell mommy to get you some counseling, junior.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I'm voting on a 15 year old who's overprotective mom drives an SUV and donates to PETA while ordering Happy Meals from McDonalds.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
on the basis of the contents of the profile and the lack of specified gender i offer my in depth psychoanalysis report..

angry.
impotent.

that'll be $150 for my professional services.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well fuckoffassholes when you're young you always get really angry when someone gives you good fucking advice you don't want to hear. Maybe you should listen?

fuckoffassholes

Fuck the lot of you! I'm 15 yes, i'm male,yes, it was mentioned in one of my other thread...but anyway, My mum drives something called a honda crv, not really an suv i guess. the peta bit, my mom hates them or doesnt care about them, either way. and the mcdonalds bit, well, she hates that place and so do i. so fuck you all, die and burn, and the usual plethora of fuck you's and burn in hell for eternity's and shit. FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!

fuckoffassholes

what the hell

JLXC said:
Well fuckoffassholes when you're young you always get really angry when someone gives you good fucking advice you don't want to hear. Maybe you should listen?
Where the fuck was the good advice in any of that usless fucking peice of shit? Please tell me o great usless peice of fucking shit.

Jung

???
Premium
fuckoffassholes said:
I'm 15 yes, i'm male,yes
Well that explains your angsty, whiny disposition.
so fuck you all, die and burn, and the usual plethora of fuck you's and burn in hell for eternity's and shit. FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!
Your post is just oozing with creativity and wit.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
*BrIONwoshMunky looks over Junglizm's shoulder.

Be careful Jung, he said fuck... I think he means business.

Jung

???
Premium
BrIONwoshMunky said:
*BrIONwoshMunky looks over Junglizm's shoulder.

Be careful Jung, he said fuck... I think he means business.
HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY.

CAPSLOCK!

You should take up a constructive and fascinating hobby like smoking crack or sawing off your penis with a butter knife.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
fuckoffassholes said:
well, atleast i didnt make the empty threats on your worthless lives
That MAY be the only valid point in any of your posts thus far.

Note that I stress MAY.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
fuckoffassholes said:
Where the fuck was the good advice in any of that usless fucking peice of shit? Please tell me o great usless peice of fucking shit.
You forgot fat... I'm offended!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'm only posting to see if there is going to be a point to this "oh, so original" thread.

All in favor of The Wastelands say.... fuckoffasshole! :thumbsup:

he's lolemo. Hey buddy, I'm a "15 year old male" also, but i seriously have better things to do than run around trying to piss off people who are better than you at everything. Seriously. I bet you're failing all your classes because you're "wallowing in your own misery." Go make something of your life plzkthx.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I give good advice. Fuck the rest of these guys. What was your original question?

Status
Not open for further replies.