WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The zipper.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
So I managed to zip 'myself' up today. I have no idea how, it hasn't happened in 23 years, but today fate caused a vicious meeting of my meat and zipper. They didnt' get along, I had to seperate them quickly. :redface:

I might add that it isn't a situation I'm in a hurry to repeat. Though, for the sake of being me, I encourage all you young lads to try it. I promise an experience that you won't soon forget.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I haven't done this ever, but I am very sorry for you. I hope I never experience this.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Haven't caught my manhood in the zip, but I had my pubes get entangled in my zipper before. It was unpleasant to say the least.

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, what can I say.. Use buttons instead of zippers :D

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Buttons can be seriously irratating if you are wearing a belt and you've had 6 pints down ya..

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh.. That`s goddamn true. But than again - what can be worse than zipping your `little friend` up?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Having the scars to prove it, like I do. :happysad:

Ouch. Stories like this make me really glad I don't have a peen. :happysad:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Nailbomb said:
Having the scars to prove it, like I do. :happysad:
DAMN, I won't have any scars. It was toward the beginning of the zip, and I hadn't built up momentum yet.

Slacker

Postaholic
It has happened once and it sucked. Plus I was taking a piss and I forgot to unlock the door and someone comes barging in. They scared me and I squeeze my hand and my nails rip the skin. :(

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Piro said:
Haven't caught my manhood in the zip, but I had my pubes get entangled in my zipper before. It was unpleasant to say the least.
hmm, this happened to me to, very unpleasant experience. i didnt realise this till i zipped completely.Bad experience...bad experience

It's happened to me once. About 13 years ago.

Took me 20 minutes to get the damn thing unstuck, and it hurt like hell. :happysad:

thanx monkey, first good giggle i've had in here all week, sorry why i giggled though. glad you got your ummmm meat out hopefully unharmed and i'm glad the title wasn't misguiding. i seen it and said ouch.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I aint done that since I was about 7... and I still remember how much it hurt...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I was very afraid to read this when I read the title. I feared the worst, and my nightmares came true. The zipper fiasco is one of the most dreadful anythings to happen to a man's nether region. These include:

- kick in the nads
- coitus interruptus
- the zipper fiasco
- penis scoliosis
- Erectile Dysfunction (or, as known on the streets, "Raphael Palmeiro disease" or "Bob Dole Syndrome")
- unplanned genital removal (or, as known on the streets, "Lorraine Bobbit's Carving Post")

I luckily have never had any of the previous dreadful anything happen to my own nether regions, except for one nad shot I received when I was jumping from pew to pew in a church, but thats another story entirely.

That made me laugh so hard.... when I pictured the look on your face Brion.
Piro getting his pubes stuck in the zip mad me laugh so hard --- then I thought about it for a seccod, and realized that he must've not been wearing underwear, which made me kinda grossed out. Anyway, freekin' halarious :)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jessica43999 said:
That made me laugh so hard.... when I pictured the look on your face Brion.
Piro getting his pubes stuck in the zip mad me laugh so hard --- then I thought about it for a seccod, and realized that he must've not been wearing underwear, which made me kinda grossed out. Anyway, freekin' halarious :)
he could've had underwear on.. mens underwear can have openings at the front, hairs 'leak' out of this hole and get in the zipper.. usually when you're drunk or in a hurry.

or maybe he wore a thong and is hairy like a beast.

JaeSwift

Just Another Enemy
It's worse when you're wearing jeans, those zips can be very painful.. Lol :p

lstblnd23

"Like-Mike"
Yup.

That happened to my pubes once... I will NEVER forget it. :(